Reviews for Teach Me How To Be Cool
Aryam McAllyster chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
I just read Teach Me how To Be Cool, in two nights in a roll. It was so addicting!

It was VERY funny, even though I felt sorry for Duo most of the time XD I loved how you used your own experience (and your friends) to write something hilarious and highly entertaining with a bit of criticism without just going emo and whiny.

Duo is girly, Heero is an asshole, but they still make the cutest pairing ever!

Trowa in the last chapter was made of win. THANK you so much, Bang Boy, for giving us, the readers, the image of Heero in a hamster suit XD priceless.

I was really 'disappointed' with Solo though. I acctually liked him (even if he was a pervert)! His POV was so sweet, I felt sorry for him. And he genuinely loved Duo; it was such a shame that he lost control and tried to rape his cousin.

I'm just sad that there is no Epilogue? T_T How come? It totally deserved to show them both in college, Duo wearing something else than jumpers XD being cool, and how his relantionship with Heero developed.

Anyway, great work and thanks for writing it through the end.

*hugs*

P.S.: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging is awesome!
Cristalake chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
lol! Ya... I got the whole TalonSmallville thing. Trowa's so weird LOL
Cristalake chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
lol I know. Kids these days. Sinners the lot of them. reading yaoi fics before they can multiply correctly.. *sighs* Wanna know a secret.. I did too ;-). Great fic. You really shouldn't bet on your fics. You might kill some reviewers who are addicted that way *scolding loo*.
yllom21 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Very intereting story. I'll leave a proper review once I finish.
MKILLUA chapter 14 . 6/13/2007
I love your fic _
bluepen22 chapter 14 . 10/29/2006
I love your fic _
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I absolutely love this fic!
Fading Grace chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
...*snigger* he was humping a tree...*BWAhahaha*
Fading Grace chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Ohmigod, I was reading this in computer class (instead of doing my homework, woohoo) and cracked up laughing. You lost me a goodly part of my grade, damn you! Btw, is this completed...?
Fading Grace chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This is...kind of confusing. Is this in the past, or present? You mixed it up quite a bit in the middle of it. I'm even looking forward to reading to the rest...~

Luv, Fade
Keira Starr chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
I really loved this story. I had read it when it first came out but didn't have an acount then, so I'm reviewing now. This story is probably one of the best fanfics I've read for GW (I've read ALOT). Good job, hope you write more like these one day.
Jade Nox chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
i really love this story i was bitting my nails to see if heerop and dou would be together
KinSong chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
dont be silly! this chapter was hilarious!

your story has a very unique tone to it, very fresh. i also like that duo actually has parents in fic.

well, will review more later! must read must read must read
drowning faith chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
i love this fic it was the best keep up the writing whle i continue to read your wonderful stories

forever yours

Drowning faith
Frenzied Conception chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
Aww...It was cute, albeit a tab disturbing lol, i'll be looking ut for your other fics!

Signed,