Reviews for A Serpent in the Grass
readingtilldawn chapter 1 . 6/28
I started reading this on Tuesday. It is now Thursday night. I was so enamored with this story of yours that it only took 2 days (despite 12 hour shifts). The mysteries that you have woven into this character is great and the OC was integrated into the Harry Potter franchise almost seamlessly!
Can't wait to see what's coming up next
Joshua the Arcanis chapter 12 . 6/21
Another chapter? Awesome. This 'Grimsson' character is quite interesting. I like him, so far. I wonder what his relation to Greyback is? Anyway, S.O.B. Sirius Orion Black, I'm assuming? Maybe we'll be getting information on Ophidia's heritage? This should be interesting. Awaiting your next chapter.
Joshua the Arcanis chapter 9 . 6/7
Ahah! Disregard my comment about F.G. I was thinking too narrow-mindedly.
Joshua the Arcanis chapter 11 . 6/7
Nice update, though I must say, I do wonder who F.G. is. It's not any of the Greengrasses we know, nor Grindelwald or Gregorovich. I'm curious. On a different note, the "baking" session between Ophidia and Diana should be interesting. I'll be awaiting the next update.
Joshua the Arcanis chapter 10 . 6/5
Oh, I like this. Quite a bit, in fact. It's an interesting concept, and with so many mysteries littered about, it is hard not to be intrigued. I look forward to your next update.
Milou05 chapter 1 . 4/9
this is amazing!

I love this story and i want you to now that you have done a great job. Just one thing, at the letter to Hogwarts, can you write " september the 1" instead of "1 september".

I really look forward to read more.
jiemae chapter 1 . 3/26
wonderful job! I really enjoy how well this was written