Reviews for The Elementalist
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 6/19
arifureta. . .
I’m pretty sure there’s a manga with the exact same premise as this, the “falling into a cave” and the water-from-a-stone thing
Kuman chapter 20 . 4/29
Arguably the finest RWBY fic I've ever read. The thing I appreciate the most about this story is that the author is not afraid of exploring the butterfly effects from the choices his characters make.

I pray that you have recovered from the ordeals of COVID and you shall return to us soon. I have hope as you had taken a 2 year break after chapter 10 yet returned stronger than ever.
DragonTetho chapter 19 . 2/11
Stay safe and hopefully you go back to writing this again.
Mmjohns chapter 20 . 10/28/2021
I’m sorry for your loss take whatever time you need, and we shall await your return
joselol489 chapter 20 . 10/6/2021
im rlly waiting for this
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 20 . 9/19/2021
I had to reread this awesome fic. It's 9-19-2021 and I hope you revisit this story someday.
Episoidal chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Interesting. Jaune nearly died several times and was continuously placed in very dangerous situations, yet still treats everything nonchalantly and jokingly- if his constant dialogue and thoughts were anything to go by. I'm just amazed that writers think that that is an acceptable and realistic method of portraying such harrowing moments. If I were Jaune in any of those perilous situations, thinking of jokes or saying them wouldn't even be on my mind in the first place. The mere fact that Jaune did so indicates two things:
1. Jaune is... not smart. As in far below the average IQ. He literally could not comprehend how much danger he's in.
2. The author tried to induce comedic elements in a situation that is highly inappropriate, and believes that Jaune's statements are realistic in themselves.
workpleaseyes chapter 11 . 8/30/2021
Remnant: From Below-Average To One of The Strongest
workpleaseyes chapter 9 . 8/30/2021
You gone make me do a flip :- (knew I was butchering her name since its been so long nearly 2 years since I saw it and I just remembered the name, thought it was like Yui type beat or something (you know that pronunciation type beat you feel me) so I'm just randomly clicking Next/{Next Chapter} and I see the chapter name like, "THAT WAS HER NAME!"
got me feeling like you a -*beep* [jk lol] )
workpleaseyes chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
iTs gIvInG Najime Hagumo
Guestalicious chapter 19 . 8/18/2021
Please pick this back up! This story is too good to let die.
darkdraco0021 chapter 20 . 8/5/2021
I dont mind waiting. Just hoping this will be a real harem (guy x girls). Most 'harem' fanfics are just orgy pairing ( guy x girls x girls ) and its annoying. This seems to be good sofar
darkdraco0021 chapter 16 . 8/5/2021
...so was it just to further the plot or is jaune and amber really THAT f-ing stupid that they ignored the news mentioning qrow is a very much older hunter and torchwick is a male criminal ?
darkdraco0021 chapter 12 . 8/5/2021
I completely forgot about winter soldier. During the arm making i imagined a mix between the infinity gauntlet and wormtails silver arm from harry potter