Reviews for The Elementalist
Stormlighter chapter 20 . 2/2
Well, I will say, this is a very entertaining story. I do enjoy the way you made the announcement.
But it’s been 3 1/2 years. Will you please update again? I do really like how this has played out so far.
Aquatos chapter 20 . 12/29/2023
I hope you aren't dead
Flen99 chapter 20 . 11/4/2023
“I got covid, I’ll be back, stay safe”

3 years later

“….”

Hope you quit fanfics. Covid is not a jice way to dispear from this world
Skytheryx chapter 1 . 10/25/2023
Can't help but think of Arifureta from this first chapter? Will Jaune here also become a one-armed gunslinger?
TheAlphaWolf0205 chapter 20 . 9/23/2023
Take care brother and thank you for this amazing story, hope you and your family are well.
Darkanaklusmos70 chapter 20 . 8/7/2023
woah dude so sorry to hear abt that it's a little late to offer condolences but hope u have passed through whatever you were going through
TheSlySage chapter 2 . 12/18/2022
4 eps in deffffffff inspiration piece lolll
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 12/18/2022
love this story is this inspeired by arfiruetta from commonplace to worlds strongest? finally watching this anime and I'm getting so many elementalist vibes from episode 1!
WwEpsilonwW chapter 15 . 11/11/2022
This story's... a bit strange. Take that as you will.
dreadix chapter 1 . 9/16/2022
this reminds of a novel he lost his arm he manages to get away from the thing that toke it and found a spring, next your going to have jaune boi survive off that water and grimm meat (shakes head) not very original are you?
BurningBlaze1996 chapter 20 . 8/29/2022
Great story hope it get continued is it dead or hiatus tho
infinitydrivex chapter 1 . 7/19/2022
You’re jumping to a lot of conclusions by stating that Jaune didn’t contact his family in canon. Each episode was only a day or two at a time. Or it had a jump cut to a week later. You can’t judge whether or not he can’t have his family off of the little time we saw through the lens of a show of his first year at Beacon. Hell hehe wasn’t even in half the episodes. And he clearly isn’t that doesn’t from the family because we see him volume five it was volume six he meets up with his oldest sister and there isn’t any awkwardness at all. Jaune still clearly loves and admires his family. The only tension he seems to have is with his father who apparently tried keep him from being a huntsman
Cap'n Mel chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
when you said jaune was going to meet someone at the end of the labynth i thought hes going to meet the 𝐃𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒
Cap'n Mel chapter 7 . 7/17/2022
it will be good and funny or cool the day if jaune just said𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑! 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'
alfarokona19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2022