Reviews for Swords and Sorcery: No Route Back
Potato-Sama69 chapter 29 . 12/16/2022
bad
Potato-Sama69 chapter 2 . 12/14/2022
Why does every crossover use femHarry it's so bad
Caspian123 chapter 29 . 12/8/2022
Oh god. Hagrid is making Iris a Beast Mistress, and Shirou is helping him with his training?

How long until she tries the same trick with Otr?
DalkonCledwin chapter 19 . 10/31/2022
So, the cloak of invisibility is obviously Hades’s Cap of Invisibility. And yeah, the slow approach to forming a familiar bond was definitely the right choice, and I only have Shirou’s disastrous attempts at learning Reinforcement to base that off of in the anime.
Jeress chapter 29 . 10/26/2022
This was a very entertaining story, thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2022
I think pet rocks actually were pretty popular five or so years before HP takes place
Nice tidbit of trivia and research. Adds to the world building. Cements it y’know.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2022
Last two chapters were really good in terms of character interaction and development
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2022
I’m curious about Shirou’s unease regarding his desire too
Is it because it’s not really his desire, but Kiritsugu’s dream that he swallowed in a desperate attempt to justify his life and fill the traumatized, burnt away, abyss, devoid of functionality, that he calls his psyche?
Or is it because this Shirou just can’t accept the part of “wanting to save people” requires “people who need to be saved”?
Or is it something else?
It’s a great layered internal conflict hung you’ve got set up here that takes full advantage of the Potterverse having something like the mirror, and the hurricane of psychological issues that is the character Shirou Emiya.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2022
James 100% would’ve slept with Lily under the cloak.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2022
Tom Riddle was one such example of when accidental magic was very much in the control of the caster; deliberate and consistent.
I wonder if Dumbledore is worried about Shirou also being a sociopath. Cuz he kinda is. Or, at least, distorted.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2022
"I believe this is the quickest I've had to assign detention to you in your terms at Hogwarts.“
But not the quickest detention assigned ever.
That goes to one / all of the Marauders.
Hue chapter 26 . 10/3/2022
Iris has the powerrrr
Hue chapter 11 . 10/3/2022
Being Voldemort is suffering
declanbeech97 chapter 3 . 10/5/2022
this might be a bit controversial but the only houses I think shirou would fit with are Hufflepuff and Slytherin.
Shirou isn't brave like a Gryffindor, he just doesn't values his own life. he doesn't seem knowledge and wisdom like a Ravenclaw.

He is a hard-worker and he is loyal, much like a Hufflepuff.
He is also ambitious, his dream literally being wanting to save everyone. if that's not ambitious I'm not sure what his.
declanbeech97 chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
I haven't even started reading this and I'm already happy. with a good number of characters plus it being completed I hope it can stand up to my expectations.