Reviews for Swords and Sorcery: No Route Back
Honestly, I expect Dumbledore to be suspicious of Shirou.
Orphan with no known background. From day one associated with Iris. Secretive with abilities until directly confronted after having used them in front of witnesses. And “accidental magic” that’s incredibly under his control.
Like half of those things point to similarities to Tom.
I really love Shirou and the mirror.
It’s not his ideal it’s Kiritsugu’s. And it’s a selfish, contradictory, one with no real end. No final achievement for him to desire. Just saving.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 3 . 1/29
You know, I wonder if you could make another Version of this Story, but instead, Shirou is Harry Potter.

Aka, at Shirou's Death Bed, Zelretch, as his way to Screw with Alaya, have taken Shirou's Soul and Placed it within Harry Potter, Fusing the 2, while Mentally Locking away the Soul Fragment of Voldemort with a Soul Cage of Ereshkigal.

As Shirou, who believed to have been Reincarnated into a New world as Harry Potter, live his new life, he secretly trained his Magecraft, while Secretly learning his New worlds Magic base on the Information he could obtain from the Soul Fragment, along with Planning on how to get rid of his Mundane Family from his Birth Mother's Side, which, when he's taken to Hogwarts, his Plan lead to the Dursleys being Locked Up for good.

I wanted to see Shirou aka Harry doing some Magecraft outside of Tracing like Familiar Creation like how Illya and Irisviel makes their Single Strand of Hair Familiars, or Fusing Multiple Magecraft into 1, like Jewelcraft for the Core, Shikigami for the Soul, Golemancy for the Body and Shadow Servant for the Shape and who's he's Re-creating.

I could even Imagine Harry impressing Snape due to his Knowledge towards Alchemy even, hell, even Reforging yet Altering Caliburn into a Katana, as a Form of tribute towards both Artoria Pendragon and Sengo Muramasa.

I was also hoping for Shirou to have a Rapier as his Wand for the Fun of it.
KingJGamer chapter 26 . 1/22
See, it's Iris' talent with animals that make me think a servant version of her would be a Rider over the obvious Caster. And that she has the nickname of the Witch of all Creatures.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 14 . 12/25/2023
I realize that it's not actually sentient, but every time I read this chapter, I get the mental image of the cloak starting to wake up, and its first thought is, "...why do I feel like I was just beaten half to death?"
umaiwe chapter 13 . 9/4/2023
Heavens, any human would strongly disgusted with chronological usage of Invincible cloak, poor Iris and Shirou got such information that may imprint for lifetime (ノ)ノ ミ
PleaseNoMoreFATE chapter 29 . 8/17/2023
Please don't have other FATE charactors as antagonists, it's way too overdone.I came here for *Shiro*'s adventures in the wizarding world, not the entire FATE cast's adventures in the wizarding world.

If you are going to do that, please put a spoiler warning in the summary of your fics like (Other Fate Characters Included), and for pete's sake *please* don't add other Servants or suddenly make it a Holy Grail War as a plot twist, because again it's overdone.
HopefullyNoNerf chapter 1 . 8/17/2023
Please don't have NerfedToOblivion!Shirou.
Shen1412 chapter 13 . 6/28/2023
lol, where is Ron?
GhostEist chapter 28 . 6/21/2023
“It was good to see that the girl's relatives were happy to see her.”
PrimalWhiteStar chapter 13 . 6/16/2023
This was one of the funniest chapter I read of... ... as someone said... if you want something to be cleaned... cealn it with Fire
PrimalWhiteStar chapter 5 . 6/16/2023
Question... is this story finished or there will be update?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2023
Shirowants to save others, but he also wants to be saved himself, an image of a perfect Hero of Justice would discourage someoe like Shirou from a path whih would ultimtely only lead to despair.
Just lie two people who wish to bear the weight of the world by being Martyrs would dicourage the other from such actions.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2023
Self Hipnosis to convince yourswlf you don't want it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2023
If the abilty of the Invisibility Cloak is to be taken seriouly then it would be a Nole Phantasm rivaling Avalon.
Acting like a Bounded Field able to hide one from conceptual forces of nature, effectively givng one immortality as long as it's in use.

Shiro world Rin could proably use it to make a Bounded Fiend which repels Gaia and Alaya influence wih it.