Reviews for Charmed Again: Spellbound
charmednar chapter 1 . 4/3
Personally, I like the extra fluff you write into the story. It builds the characters. Please write more and often.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/28
"Smiles And Looks At You"M-mmm...I-interesting!:3 (A-also I Hope That Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Winnie Turner Will Not Let Those Halliwells-Hypocrites-Bastards Get Away With Self Righteous And Arrogance Blaming Our Poor Turners For Everything And Anything (Those Damnable Halliwells-Hypocrites-Bastards Are Lot More At Fault And Kinslayers And Betrayers)After Everything That Happened To Our Poor Belthazor Cole Turner I Will Never Ever Forgive Nor Forget What Those Damnable Halliwells-Hypocrites-Bastards Have Done Anyway Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Winnie Turner Has A Lot More Powers Besides Energy Balls And Shimmmering In Fact I Am Sure That Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Winnie Turner Can Flame In And Out(Plus Other Demonic And Witches Powers) Also There Is A Demon Form Too Because Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Belthazor Cole Turner Has Demon Form(Belthazor Form)Which Is How Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Belthazor Cole Turner Got Back To Life With Lot Of More Powers Than Before Hell Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Belthazor Cole Turner Is One Of The Greatest And Strongest And Fastest And Smartest And Most Powerful Demon Ever Greater Than Other Races Even Greater Than Halliwells-Hypocrites-Bastards )My Dear winnieturner!:3

A-and Cheers!:3My Dear!;)