Reviews for Swords and Sorcery: All Ore Nothing
Grave shift chapter 79 . 11/20
Damn dead fic
Being good entertainment and ending unfulfilled it
Hopium chapter 59 . 11/19
This chap mentioned space battles
Not that familiar I know it’s a forum
maybe this fic is finished over there?
Lerris chapter 79 . 11/20
I'm adding this as a marginal favorite, mostly for originality, though this does seem to be dragging out a bit. Some things might have been easier had you started say during the Triwizard year. Still, I'm curious as to how this turns out.
Catomine chapter 13 . 11/17
God I love the idea of Kirei being a yokai-cat.
Imagine Jouji Nakata’s beautifuo baritone coming from an adorable cat. It’s somehow both hilariously fitting, yet has perfect juxtaposition.
Pain chapter 1 . 11/16
Why am I making myself suffer? I know I’m going to be sad that this fic is dead.
Knocked down chapter 79 . 11/14
Fates gamble is garbage. It’s trashy si oc junk.
But it finished thankfully. And that’s a leg up on this series. Please do not let that pile of crap be better in any way
HiroRanger chapter 79 . 11/5
i wonder if this will ever continue...
Darkjaden chapter 79 . 10/24
I miss this story.
aGnamZer0 chapter 79 . 10/22
As soon as I heard the name 'Theomas Rott', I knew he was Theo. Theodore is somewhat recluse and very easy to overlook – a good example is Iris not even knowing him when he came to them. And so, it's not in his character to deride people, especially not someone as high profile as Iris. But at the time, I thought none of it, simply being disappointed that you portrayed Theo that way. And in that chapter, I had also surmised and reviewed that Draco was maybe possessed by Voldemort. Now it all makes sense. And it finally brings me a sense of closure since it really annoyed me that we didn't know who controlled the Basilisk and wrote those messages. I really love what you did with this book.
aGnamZer0 chapter 78 . 10/22
Oh, should have known it was Kirtsugu. It's weird to see him without his infamous Thompson Contender, but his methodic process sure is like him.
aGnamZer0 chapter 77 . 10/22
Damn cliffhanger! Who was this man? And what did he do to Lockhart? I'm so curious!
aGnamZer0 chapter 76 . 10/22
You should feel flattered Shirou can read you so well Iris, it proved you're both very close.
aGnamZer0 chapter 75 . 10/22
Oh, so Quirrell is dead. When I had read the previous book, it felt like he had survived and instead escape. In chapter 22 of No Route Back you wrote the following. "Out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of a strangely flickering shadow, but when she turned to look, it was gone."
aGnamZer0 chapter 74 . 10/21
Good Shirou, study talisman magic more. To be fair, I'd also really like him to learn mind magic – with his reality marble, I think he might have potential, then again, it's more soul than mind – and healing magic – be it to heal himself or others, but it's better to know it and not need it than not knowing it and needing it, and considering the danger he constantly is in, it's not even a question.

Still, Iris came a long way. I think Shirou needs to improve his structural grasping to constantly give him information about things around him but without overwhelming him, just subconsciently warning him if there's something amiss. That way, I don't think even Iris could take him by surprise. Admittedly I don't think grasping would work on the cloak, but maybe on the ground beneath her, the air that is displaced and this kind of thing. Then again, this cloak is a cheat and it was already mentioned displacement, sound, weigth and heat wouldn't out her, so maybe even that wouldn't work.
aGnamZer0 chapter 73 . 10/21
I can't help but notice that we still don't know who was the mastermind behind the attacks still has yet to be apprehended. I still wait the other shoes to fall.
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »