Reviews for Swords and Sorcery II: All Ore Nothing
Sonic2610 chapter 31 . 10h
If I'm not mistaken, Carnwennan also have anti-magic proprieties like Gáe Dearg.
ErwinvonBeckendorf chapter 81 . 4/8
Great story till now. Though I prefer the fate and HF route over rins
KingJGamer chapter 3 . 3/16
You know, when a character has a Deathly Hollow, it's hard to not associate that person with the Assassin class. Come to think of it, in this history, are the Hassan the "death" in the Deathly Hollow fairy tale?
KingJGamer chapter 67 . 3/16
A thought, is this world's Shiro in the hands of the Matou? Like they couldn't get Sakura in time so they got Shiro instead (who comes from a small line of Magic Blacksmiths called the Muramasa family) after he was orphaned because of reasons? My imagination just keeps going because what happens to this Shiro... isn't suitable for all ages. He gets abused in the way that Sakura was hurt in the main time line (even given Magic stuff to let him become her and be both if Shinji wants it). Shiro's only hope was the smithy skills that he/she has, and Shinji managed to... "scar" (*Cough*brand*Cough*) them into being afraid of their talents. And in the fourth year, he/she was made into a master for Voldemort's team (with Shinji acting as a master to them).

His only solace was when Iris dragged him/her into a tutoring lesson with Sakura and got close to them... that's how you use the word solace right?
Repusled chapter 42 . 2/20
TLDR: Skip this shit, I was only skimming and I still caught the scum floating at the top.

Nah if this shit is revised, why the fuck is it so dated. Thought this "everyone is a good person but we just did something unforgivable" schtick died with all the shitty HP/Naruto fanfiction. Even shounen anime stopped doing that shit.

Example? JJK, and mechamaru. His intentions were good but he was punished character wise for his actions. You want to do betrayal done right, look no further than fucking Harry Potter, which I suspect you haven’t even read given how poorly your own writing went in comparison.

Ron, Xeno, griphook, Peter petigrew. All excellent examples of betrayal at varying intensities done well. Yet your own was ineffectual, useless, disposable.

Seriously what the hell was the point? None of the characters changed after that event, I skimmed to prove it. I skipped to the last chapter and shit was dead as fuck.

Nah this shit had potential, but you fucked it. Plot is so utterly mid, the only thing you’re good at is character interactions. The perfect fic for you is one where different geometrical shapes interact while discussing Pythagorean’s theorem, at least then they wouldn’t be copy pastes of each other. Then you fucked that up too.

300K words and not a single one has a value above worthless. If this shit was printed it’d be more useful to wipe my ass, then the shit on the paper would match the quality of the writing.
I do kinda want to see Iris see the Dursleys on a shopping trip or vacation or something else. .
Then finding out she’s loaded would be fun. Even more fun would be them learning she cured an old and powerful family of chronic miscarriages and a life expectancy of like 50 or something.
I know that Dudley mostly mellows out once he stops believing his parents every time they say Harry is evil or whatever. Mainly because he starts to doubt that after Harry saved his soul. But still.
Hermione’s sudden switch is pretty logical.
Teachers aid students was an immutable fact of her life view. Adults shouldn’t attack or drug children, professors definitely shouldn’t attack or drug their own students, and a self defense instructor definitely defiantly shouldn’t.
Even more so with him being a public figure for defending people against such acts. And even more even more so since she thought he was hot.
That’s like five different absolutes that got shattered.
I love how the conflict and the consequences feel so… natural.
Like, yeah. Shirou is doing well at training Iris to not lose to evil wizards trying to take conquer the world.
But emotional turmoil? Political maneuvering? Wizarding traditions? Fame-obsessed pomps? That’s not stuff he could really teach her.
Last four chapters are so well done.
The betrayal, Iris’ handling of the challenges, the mirror, all of it is great.
This is just really well made. Great descriptions, very raw, very emotional, realistic but not too melodramatic. All around great job.
McGonagall is the best and I’m glad your properly telling that
The Rin subplot is extremely interesting and has a lot of potential.
Who’s the driving force for the Makiri / Matou’s now? How antagonistic are they? What was the original contract? Does it relate to the Einzberns like in the Nasuverse? Who is Rin’s inside source? Kariya? Shinji? Both?
If there is a need for the contract to be fulfilled, how can it be prevented? What would the consequences be? If Iris has Rin and Sakura in her harem would that prevent it?
Catomine let’s freaking GO!
Seeing The Tsundere Rin be broken down to dere mode so fast is weird. Truly Iris is capable of incredible feats.
rexlapis863 chapter 71 . 2/11
damn, peak misunderstanding right there, Rin heheh
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »