Reviews for Legends amongst us
ddentler21 chapter 6 . 8/31
Oh hell, great story thus far but I hope it doesn’t get tarnished by bringing in a Naruto style neglect/abandonment aspect. Usually the Namikaze family is a nightmare and causes massive problems for a intelligent, more cunning Naruto and brings more angst into the story than its worth. Although it seems they’re out to kill him, so hopefully we’ll get to see him get rid of them without too much trouble
of all your stories I like this one the most. This is awesome!
To the great disappointment of Naruto/Sasuke and Naruto/Sakura shippers, Naruto/Hinata did not come out of the blue, and it really had been planned since the early stages of the manga, as Kishimoto has stated in several post-series interviews. Hinata's feelings became painfully obvious to everyone after the Invasion of Pain arc; Naruto, however, had some emotional growing up to do before he finally caught on. Here are some notable examples:
All of the kids in Konoha—including Sasuke and Sakura—treat Naruto as a nuisance at best, a part of the scenery at worst. Not Hinata: she's always polite and friendly to him. In turn, Naruto wholeheartedly reciprocates the friendship, openly cheering for her during her "fight" against Neji in the Chunin Exams preliminaries, vowing on her blood to defeat Neji in the finals, and even confiding in her that he's not sure he's not the failure everyone thinks he is. Note that this is the only time he ever willingly lets his guard down and expresses his self-doubt to anyonenote .
When it seems that Pain killed Hinata, Naruto flies into a rage of epic proportions. To give you some measure: every other time he used the Kyuubi's power, he grew the tails gradually, up to a maximum of four. This time, he went from zero to six tails in a blink. Then, he grows two more tails and almost releases the Kyuubi. Although Pain killed Jiraiya and Kakashi, destroyed Konoha, and then killed his frog-sensei, Naruto explicitly states here that he lost it only after he was Forced to Watch Pain attack Hinata.
Beginning in the Fourth Shinobi World War Arc, every conversation they have is either an echo of something she previously told him or incredibly heartwarming, and overall dripping with Unresolved Sexual Tension. He's clearly concerned about her, even though he can't explain why just yet.
Lastly, two of the central themes of the series revolve around how: 1) each generation mirrors the previous one to some degree, and 2) each of the Official Couples—past and future—embody Opposites Attract. Take a look at Naruto's parents. Kushina was a hyperactive loudmouth who somehow managed to find herself in trouble quite frequently (poor bullies), and she had a bad first impression of her husband before something happened that permanently changed their relationship for the betternote . Minato was a quiet, thoughtful person who loved Kushina since they were children, and often tried to deal with his wife's outbursts. Sound familiar?
Monster King chapter 6 . 8/2
Great Story I really liked it please continue it soon.
ila123 chapter 6 . 7/28
So naruto's little brother will pay him a visit for sure right?
Always waiting for the next chap.
ila123 chapter 5 . 7/28
Thanks for this great chapter. I like bad boy naruto and kunou is naruto's daugther.
ila123 chapter 4 . 7/28
Thanks for this great chapter.
ila123 chapter 3 . 7/27
Great chapter i really wwnt to read more.
ila123 chapter 2 . 7/27
Thanks for this great chapter, i like this story so i'll continue my reading.
ila123 chapter 1 . 7/27
I think this is good enough, i will read more and thanks for shared this good story.
Bigxx chapter 6 . 7/20
Love the story so far! I hope you don’t add hinata into this story just to bash I don’t like the pairing either but it seems like she is in all of your stories for that purpose alone maybe just don’t even include her at all. Story is great so far though and you are such a great writer!
trakerblaze51 chapter 6 . 7/18
And I thought that Naruto will have a sister and after they don't hate each other,incest would born once a bummer?
Kami-Senpai chapter 6 . 7/19
What?! There's only 6 chapters? What's your problem? Do you hate us or something?

BUT

**Screams like a Fangirl** What an amazing story you have there, and your story have badass characters ( I have been aiming writing my first story and the plot is a bit similar to yours but at the same time different ) but it might as well be your downfall why? Because of so many badassery characters, It's as you were putting perfum on yourself too much of it and you end up with a disgusting scent, but that doesn't mean you can't make something great. I hope you understand.
I have a question what about Naruto's chakra? Is he hiding it as a trump card? At which level was Naruto when he begged for Scathach helping him? Or is it that he still have his chakra and that during his life as an immortal he awakened it and have Scathach help him thus acquiring another source of Energy and Hiding the ancient one? That's exciting
Thank !
godynoname chapter 6 . 7/11
That was quite nice, please continue.
Issy786 chapter 1 . 7/8