Reviews for Legends amongst us
Dxhologram chapter 6 . 6/12
Yeah, I don't mind the bashing, I never liked how she didn't help until Issei died.
Naga986 chapter 6 . 6/10
I've noticed a pattern with your Naruto x DXD stories, you have a good thing going in the beginning, but then you ALWAYS throw in some pointless bullshit from the Naruto series to add "conflict". It doesn't work, it's just pointless drama for the sake of drama, it doesn't make the story more interesting to read, it makes me, and others quite apparently, want to drop the story all together. Which is exactly what I'm doing, I hope you don't screw up your next fic like you've done over and over again.
Drums4life chapter 6 . 6/8
I love the little bit at the end of the chapter. Can’t wait for the meeting between the four of them. Please update soon
Cliffhanger! F*** you! I wanted more!
Demon chapter 6 . 6/6
Awesome. love this story. you do use some aspects that have been done many times before but you put a little twist here and there and i like that. please keep up the good work.
Smh I’m done I think I could see where this going and no. you making his parents his enemy FYI you should have a warning about something like this
John092 chapter 6 . 6/4
Please update soon as you can
Oliver chapter 6 . 6/4
Well that answers many questions regarding Naruto's love life, very informative chapter
Mr. Sasaki Haise chapter 6 . 6/6
Yo, give Issei his true love only. The muscle girls that dress like Sailor moon
naruto chapter 6 . 6/4
great chapter keep it up
What the hell was that at the end!?

Aw man, don't tell me that I might as well give up on expecting any more updates for "Rebirth of the Maelstrom"!?
R-king 93 chapter 6 . 6/6
Great chapter, keep up the good
iamjmph01 chapter 6 . 6/5
so.. weird chap. good enough, but the ending is, well, not my cuppa tea. Would have been great without that.
Daemon of Crawling Tentacles chapter 6 . 6/5
Ok... who are the evil 3rd party? Spiky blond male and red hair female... so who are they? Real parents? Or? You need to update Man the suspense is killing me
Naruto888 chapter 6 . 6/5
All in all rather good chapter. I am realy interested in the fallout between Tamamo and Scathach and also Issei's growth.

The last part though...
It just rubs me the wrong way. Evil family out of nothing is just so cliche. This is the part that nearly makes me drop stories. Something like that killed many, many stories already.