Reviews for The Happiest Day of my Life
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Nice choice for a husband. I probably should have read this one before the third one you wrote, but whatever, right?
reubenae chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
you stunned me. do you write any others story's?
blue daemon chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Aw! That's so beautiful! And unexpected ! You're so good at writing KT chan! It actually made me go "aw" out loud!
dementorchic chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Aw, poor Lyra.
Dragons Fly2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
wow *is left stunned and breathless* This...this is great!
UberSpiffySheep chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
omg. that was so fantastic!

Natal
xinderella chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
sweet. the ending of the trilogy was so sad, wasnt it. i actually cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
i love his dark materials. i never thought i would c a fan fic about it.
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
wow, so sweet yet sad as well. i guess Billy isn't so bad to marry. It was nice to john Faa there
ShadowFox7 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
*cries* oh... what to say... to kep it simple... WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT WRITE ANOTHER FOR WILL! PLEASE! I LOVE IT! SOO GOOD! *cries some more*

wah! i always cry at weddings!
Twilight Killer chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Oh wow! Billy Costa, I've never thought that Lyra would marry him. But your piece of writing is good. Keep up your good work.
Lyra chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
So good! I like this story! It's sad, I'm Crying! Billy Costa... Wow!
Aki chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
AW! That was so sweet! I like how you went into her thoughts so deeply. Very very good!
Roxy5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
this is such a good story! i like the way u set it out, very different and built up the tension well. billy costa married 2 lyra is not something id thought of but it works!

gr8 fic!
Nunya chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
You killed farder coram! NO! Lol, it's just that he's one of my favorite characters...

Good stuff. Lyra and billy... never woulda thought of it. Seems kinda odd... But it's a good fic. The last little bit after the vows is just a little to fluffy though. Overall, three stars (out of five).