Reviews for The Kiss
Cynthia chapter 6 . 5/17
More believable than canon, makes for a great story.
bahall1964 chapter 6 . 5/15
I am really loving this story so much. I am enjoying the "newer" Chuck and Sarah embracing their relationship. I am looking forward to the next update!
Crazzywally chapter 6 . 5/15
Truly, a loving story. That sounds weird, but love is the glue that binds. Love the changes with Chuck. A person has to be strong enough to take charge of their lives.
fezzywhigg chapter 6 . 5/11
Super chapter. I really liked Sarah moving to the complex.
Reyes9 chapter 6 . 5/11
Great chapter as always. Loved it. Keep up the good work and update soon.
baldcoder chapter 6 . 5/11
Thanks for the update. I like the way things are going.
wilf21 chapter 6 . 5/11
I liked this chapter a lot. Nice that Chuck opened up the picture and found ... nothing!
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 5/10
I loved Chuck's interaction with Laszlo. Please continue.
atcDave chapter 6 . 5/10
That was really terrific. I particularly like the pacing of things.
OlivertomixOO7 chapter 2 . 4/26
Okay, The General from first episode getting involved is a great idea. Kudos for that. Btw is it just me or anyone else too feel irritated about how the CIA and NSA were completely ignorant about Chuck's mom and dad? If some sort of deep background search was going on something should have showed up. Stephen is Orion but not frigging Zeno from Dragonball super. Something about him is sure to come up in a deep background check. And I don't think Graham or Beckman were that much of an idiot to execute their only ticket to see Orion in flash and get him to work on the intersect for them once again.

By the way, I feel like it would have been an interesting idea if Sarah started an undercover romance with Chuck but in reality it turned out to be just a ruse by CIA and NSA to lure out Orion (As the only person Orion would let anywhere near himself would be his own son) so while Chuck thinks they are fooling Casey and having a perfect relationship right under his nose, Casey is just playing along with Sarah. Unfortunately, this isn't as easy as keeping Chuck at arms length like Sarah did in canon . And towards Chuck's credit, They can't fool him forever.

Though your idea is good too :) Spies don't have to be heartless machines afterall.
mak89 chapter 5 . 4/26
Hi, I have always wondered if Sarah was Chuck's only handler, how that would have worked out?
baldcoder chapter 5 . 4/24
I always like it when Chuck and Sarah can flaunt their relationship in front of Casey. Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.
wilf21 chapter 5 . 4/24
A good chapter thank you. Things seem to be developing nicely in their relationship.
Reyes9 chapter 5 . 4/23
Great chapter as always. Keep up the good work and update soon.
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 4/23
It's great to see how your developing the characters.