Reviews for The Kiss
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 10/6
I loved how both Ellie and Chuck suspect that the Intersect design is from their Father. Please continue.
Reyes9 chapter 15 . 10/5
Great chapter as always. Keep up the great work and update soon
wilf21 chapter 15 . 10/2
I'm glad Chuck realised their Dad was behind it all. And now they are really going to get married. That's wonderful. And Stephen lurking behind a camera is pretty typical.
WillieGarvin chapter 15 . 10/1
Sarah's litany of reasons for the marriage was just so sweet. Loved it. Thanks, as usual.
Dillwg chapter 15 . 10/1
I read this while a radio station played Cake’s “Short Skirt, Long Jacket” then plugged Halestorm’s new single “Vicious “. A thoroughly David Carner experience.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 10/1
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Great story man. I also like Chuck vs second grade.
chuck fan 81 chapter 15 . 10/1
Brilliant chapter , really loving this story , its one of my favs, looking forward to more .
Tigertod chapter 15 . 9/30
Great as always
Crazzywally chapter 15 . 9/30
Three brains working together, the best combination of all.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 15 . 9/30
Moving along at the typical Dave Carner slow crawl. Perhaps they should tell Stanfield before they risk agents under his command. Maybe?
Newfanfikker chapter 14 . 9/25
So much being achieved, great. I appreciated Casey running away and Chuck hiding behind Sarah very much. Thanks for the laughs.
fezzywhigg chapter 14 . 9/23
This was a good chapter. I'm happy to see Ellie and Devon read in and Ellie figuring thins out. Hoo boy now they have to find Orion. That will be exciting. Thanks!
mikanMD chapter 14 . 9/22
Well that talk with Ellie when better then I thought it would xD
wilf21 chapter 14 . 9/22
Another really good chapter. It feels so much better now that Ellie and Devon are on board. Now they just have to find their father.