Reviews for Garnet and Diamond Amethyst and Ruby
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
yes! continue on with the follow-ups! i would love to see them! anyways, good fic. i love black moon clan/senshi pairings. keep up the great work!

-luna

p.s.

would you mind checking out and reviewing my sm fic, sailor moon: street racing? thank you very much
Aira Slytherin chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Please finish it - it's great story and I really love the pairings 'cause I'm a huge fan of the Black Moon guys (gotta love them - all their men ARE hot after all, well, Wiseman excluded, but he's not really a man, is he) Shame they don;t write these couples much. You should at least mention though what's happened with Sapphire and Emerald - are they together? (I hope so - another rare couple which I simply adore!)
TimeStamp chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Aw. Cute! Especially the pairings! -

If you could find the time, some more would be great. :)

{*TimeStamp*}
MizzDL chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
I loved it! Absolutely loved it, the ending was the best especially with Fate and Destiny getting drunk that was funny. Alright I'll Holla!

Laterz

**MizzDL waz here*
Mistress Nyda chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I love this story. The Setsuna/Demando pairing is a great idea!

-Nyda
Spirit of the Dead chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
AH! i love it to peices! the ending made me cry. it's just so beautiful. (starts tearing up again.) please update soon. this is such a good fic. Ja ne

Death
Crvn3 chapter 4 . 4/2/2004
please do continue this is getting really good. Maybe you could even write a series with them and maybe go so far as to write children
Black Ninja Star chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Setsuna's getting married! Great chapter! Please write more!
P.S. After a long wait, chapter 9 of A Forgotten Past is up! In case you're still interested...
ice dyaty chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
Oh I like it. Is there anymore? Please update soon.
elohimdancer319 chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
cute. cant wait to see more.
KB
Luna chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
Aw...Thats all I can say..it's just so sweet...Please write more..email me if you do _ *dreamy sigh*
Black Ninja Star chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Great chapter! I never knew Fate drank, it's really funny!
The Plutonian chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
*huggles* Thankies for updating. I love the way people use "in which" at the beginning of the chapter title... reminds me of my middle school reports... and reading them aloud with phony emphesias on all the wrong things... making everyone laugh... it amuses me... and the big words... I MISS IT ALL!

andyway... I love it... my fave chapter yet... its so cute and fluffy! like stitch... heh heh... *is feeling urged to review* well... whenever you can... I look foreward to the next chapter... not too much ooc-ness... YAY! well... ttyl... stupid school... oh well... I only gots 2 real classes right now, lol... *hugs* well... yeah... when you get the chance to update, inform me please. I promise I'll review! byes
ice dyaty chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
please continue the story. I've been looking for a story just like this. You are very talented. Update soon.
VelvetOblivion chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
*sneaks in and gives Fate a hug* *runs away before Fate can do anything*

Yay! Very cute :) I'm so happy with this that I'll not whack anyone over the head with my Trident :) More, please? *cute little puppydog look*