Reviews for Tainted Desire
AlexianBlithworth chapter 39 . 11/19
Bruh, they talk about Ginny being overused yet Fleur has already become the biggest cliché character in this fandom lol
AlexianBlithworth chapter 25 . 11/19
While I think this is great writing and a complete improvement over most SI-Reincarnation fics, I do think that, as InfonticusDragonborn's Might makes Right" taught us, an asshole character that cares trumps over only-asshole characters, everytime.
Although, that may be a sheltered opinion, since I don't seem to be able to play bad routes without the guilt... or I might be too much into romancy/vanilla shiz.
Hello

First of all I love your story, and I am looking forward for the next chapters.

Second, have you thought about, that after Draco has added Lily to his harem, he could change Harry from male to female and united Lily with her little baby?

That way Draco would have even stronger backing in the magical community.

And he would complet an other mother daughter set.
Wow ruthless.
The Orcish Hoard chapter 47 . 11/15
Please keep updating your stories, they're so good!
Abby tatcher chapter 47 . 11/14
Oh, it was hot! Now I want a plot with sex slave Snape who is ready to do everything for his Lily LoL
OoOXylionOoO chapter 47 . 11/7
Sweet.
lalo80 chapter 47 . 11/5
Buen relato, no tardes en continuarlo, especialmente no tardes en actualizar descubrimientos oscuros
disgusting chapter 5 . 11/4
You are writing rape, not erotica
Kapuchino chapter 47 . 11/4
Thanks!for the update
Yaw6113 chapter 47 . 11/3
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you with my reviews; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you with my reviews I just really enjoy your story a lot.
juni.clon.ado chapter 47 . 11/3
Great
Kalstorm99 chapter 47 . 11/3
nice
LordOwl chapter 47 . 11/3
Aww yeah, this is where the fun begins
charmed4 chapter 47 . 11/3