Reviews for Tainted Desire
FicTIuNFaN chapter 33 . 4/24
Looking forward to your next chapter
ALLHEAVEN2 chapter 33 . 4/24
MOARRRR
HighF chapter 1 . 4/24
I like the direction this is heading.
Dark.Lord0 chapter 32 . 4/24
Nice
Prometheus-777 chapter 16 . 4/22
Lol! That Japanese waitress... How about next time it happens to be a Hogwarts student doing a part-time job in Muggle London lol.

But that was a lovely orgy thanks to the Veela, Fleur.

Need more like that lol. Like going into a university or school or college for an orgy. Or going to a nudist beach with Fleur of Gabrielle, her sister to instigate an orgy lol!
Prometheus-777 chapter 15 . 4/22
Heh. The figurative language was AWESOMENESS and MAXIMUM BADASSITUDE here.
Prometheus-777 chapter 14 . 4/22
Heh. I love how Draco is using Stockholm Syndrome and faux Lima Syndrome to manipulate Hermione Granger into building trust in her captor as they fuck lol! Moreover, the Classical Conditioning and Operant Conditioning was amazing! It makes my years studying Psychology worthwhile lol! *Immesureable sadistic schadenfreude euphoria! Heeheehee!ʖʖʖKeelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine~! UMU~!
Prometheus-777 chapter 12 . 4/22
Heh. I loved how that shopping trip ended! Like omigahdyss! I wish you had Draco fuck and impregnated that dutiful and diligent head shopping assistant! UMU~!
Prometheus-777 chapter 11 . 4/22
I love your original story. But so too was this chapter!
Prometheus-777 chapter 10 . 4/22
Heh. I loved how he completely dominated his MILF slit of a mother and how he further manipulated and dominated Fleur Weasley lol.

All the sweeter that Fleur was fucked in her wedding bed and impregnated in the Master bedroom by Draco Malfoy whilst her husband was on the same bed lol!

How dastardly diabolically magnificué! How tantalisingly titillating! UMU~!

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine~!
Prometheus-777 chapter 7 . 4/20
Heh. Awesomeness and maximum badassitude! I was thoroughly entertained!

I like how "Draco" is acting here. Certainly much more manly that his canon self.
Prometheus-777 chapter 6 . 4/20
I love how Kreacher hasn't been forgotten. I can see. him. being a lot more useful. in the future.

And nice going with Fleur. Can't wait to see MOAR of your plans for her.

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine.
Prometheus-777 chapter 5 . 4/20
Heh Imma glad they finally fucked for had that Draco dominated her so thoroughly. It was nice seeing her submit; to her own "son" no less lol! Poor Lucius lol. It's true when they say that "one man's TRASH is another man's TREASURE" lol. Dufufufu~!

Makes moi wonder how far his plans are for all waifus he's shagged so far lol.
Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine.
Prometheus-777 chapter 1 . 4/20
Heh. Unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome. I love this slow descent into madness for Narcissa. It's quite refreshing and tantalisingly titillating~! UMU~!
CheezyBallsss chapter 20 . 4/20