Reviews for Tainted Desire
Guest chapter 48 . 12/18/2022
That was a nice start. Since she is a more mature woman, stockings and garter wouldnt look out of place, and red works as well. A little late for white, I believe. Black might be a nice contrast as well, now that I think about it.
And now Ginny has a massive set of blue balls to take care of: mine. If she leaves that date a virgin I might flip.
Uu chapter 47 . 12/9/2022
Please update this story... one of the best ever
Hariana Halone chapter 1 . 12/3/2022
A story with Draco being rapist shit, wow I see what kind of crazy the author is
NEMESIS HEREJE chapter 11 . 12/3/2022
NOISE!
NEMESIS HEREJE chapter 3 . 12/2/2022
NOISE~~
AlexianBlithworth chapter 39 . 11/19/2022
Bruh, they talk about Ginny being overused yet Fleur has already become the biggest cliché character in this fandom lol
AlexianBlithworth chapter 25 . 11/19/2022
While I think this is great writing and a complete improvement over most SI-Reincarnation fics, I do think that, as InfonticusDragonborn's Might makes Right" taught us, an asshole character that cares trumps over only-asshole characters, everytime.
Although, that may be a sheltered opinion, since I don't seem to be able to play bad routes without the guilt... or I might be too much into romancy/vanilla shiz.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/17/2022
Hello

First of all I love your story, and I am looking forward for the next chapters.

Second, have you thought about, that after Draco has added Lily to his harem, he could change Harry from male to female and united Lily with her little baby?

That way Draco would have even stronger backing in the magical community.

And he would complet an other mother daughter set.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2022
Wow ruthless.
The Orcish Hoard chapter 47 . 11/15/2022
Please keep updating your stories, they're so good!
Abby tatcher chapter 47 . 11/14/2022
Oh, it was hot! Now I want a plot with sex slave Snape who is ready to do everything for his Lily LoL
OoOXylionOoO chapter 47 . 11/7/2022
Sweet.
lalo80 chapter 47 . 11/5/2022
Buen relato, no tardes en continuarlo, especialmente no tardes en actualizar descubrimientos oscuros
disgusting chapter 5 . 11/4/2022
You are writing rape, not erotica
Kapuchino chapter 47 . 11/4/2022