Reviews for Tainted Desire
AzureSoulReaper chapter 2 . 4/27/2018
nice moving foreword with the plans
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
great start
drake.clc chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
Love your work. looking forward to more chapters.
itsMARWIE chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
Niiiiice. :)
Maragas The Great chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
Another great chapter.
infadinityfollower chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
I am still surprised that this exists but its some good stuff!
SirLaze chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
So I do have more s than I first thought. Really good job on the writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
I can't believe you missed the chance to write "he put the paper with the address on her cleavege "

Bit longer pls
And you're losing your touch
DarthPotato171 chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
MOREEEEEE!
Nice
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
You should have draco get with ginny weasley and make her serve him and not potter
Altzelic chapter 4 . 4/21/2018
WAAAAY TOOO HOT! That was a great chapter! I’m wai Omg in appt anticipation for future updates!
ABC5dashboard chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
This is terrific... Uupdaate, uupdaate, uupdaate... :D
Stonerguy420 chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
Love this so far.
I. Think you shoukd have him learn wandless telekinesis it woukd be most useful and probably easiest to learn. Or just have him learn telepathy and telekinesis like jean grey but magical.
Abd maybe replicate some things hes seen other magicals use in different movies and stuff .
Like making a sling ring for teleporting anywhere.
Or stealing the smartest mughle sxientists knowledge and trying to see what can do qith science and magic.
Also he should take ideas from other fanfiction and see what works. i think itd be amazing if he learns he has a talent for enchanting ,spellcrafting or runes and makes himself the cloak of levitation (dr strange) with all its abilities and personality.
Also he should enchant a pistol with unlimited bullets that absorb all magic allowing it to pass through spells and shields then explode using that magic upon impact.
Finally parkour and martial arts would be good for ending fights quickly and for stealth and escapes.
Also maybe have him carry a shield around in a pouch in order to block killing curse.
He could get a bunch of c4 or satchel charges or remote bombs and find away to shrink thwm really small and permanently attach themselves to other death eaters and voldemort (no one woukd ever think itd be him cause hes a pureblood who doesnt know anything about muggle explosives. and then be activated killing them all
infadinityfollower chapter 3 . 4/9/2018