Reviews for Tainted Desire
very good
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
very good
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
Oh man that was hot, It was wrong but so damn right! I can't explain how good it was. I love seeing Narcissa's guilt and shame as she gives into her body. The way you are manipulating and taking advantage of her. I can't wait to see this escalate. I wonder what other fun and degrading things "Draco" can get her to do. Thanks for the update. I really look forward to more.
You might want to consider cross posting this onto AO3 as this site has a bad habit of deleting smutty fics that play with taboo themes. On the other site you would be safe.
Altzelic chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
A great chapter to an already fantastic story! I simply love how u write your stories as I have an extremely similar taste in smut as you. Keep the updates coming good sir.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2018
U ok? Babe where you at
Altzelic chapter 2 . 4/5/2018
I am in love with your stories. Despite having only two stories both have me completely amazed by the unique way it’s written. I’m extremely excited for future updates!
Altzelic chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Amazing story! Can’t wait to read more. I love how your stories are written!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2018
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Oh please when you go to the obliviated mrs granger, make it so like an affair with a young man
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2018
Finally an adult enough smut here
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Hmmm are you safe from the erasure. They delete fics that are too smutty
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Recommend this Hentai manga of dragonball Z: hiru wa krillin no tsuma
It has some similar plot of slowly seducing a housewife. Not advertising it for money or shit, just really think you're gonna like it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Maybe Draco can continue playing with narcissa. Like in public he can cast a lust spell. Them shopping, in meetings, in tea party, looking for swimsuit, with just his fingers. Then slowly go to oral, then the toys. Vibrators inside narcissa while in public with Draco controlling the level, then the fucking dick in vagina with contraceptive spells then without
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Shit that was fucking hot! And thaw was just narcissa. I love that you're going slow. Mindless fucking is so overrated. I like the planning no rush and teasing.
Can't wait for Draco to fucking pound that milf pussy. But do go on your pace I really like the teasing
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 Next »