Reviews for Shattered Trust - Separation
It’s baaaaack! This must be the reason of the fireworks out there! So happy I can read the next part of this story. Thank you for taking the time to indulge your readers.
And now im off to read.
Thanks again!
Alice1420 chapter 13 . 7/4
jaja me llego el correo con al historia primero y luego el aviso... pero igual grite de emocion
*Excited* l can't until tomorrow!, that is, assuming part 3, Reunited, is going to be uploaded, but possibly delayed, due to you waiting for your new laptop charger to arrive...still, its not long, can't to see the two dunderheads and the vermins getting their just desserts...
This ending was worth the weeks of angst that Draco and Hermione were put through. You are amazing, personally I was holding my breath until Hermione opened the door. Sweet reunion.
So looking forward to the Order getting their punishment, they put so many people thru so much pain. I hope Draco and Hermione get their revenge.
lozlol chapter 12 . 6/21
YAAS! I’m so pumped!
Mpres chapter 12 . 6/18
Magnificently done! I can't wait for the next part! I'll be honest, it was hard getting through that depressing part of the story, but I knew you'd make it all worthwhile in the end. _
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 12 . 6/17
Yes, so happy about the reunion! Will the next couple of days be covered in the next story? I'd love to read how Draco reacts and listens to the her story etc. Can't wait for the next part and what is in store for the order! Just out of curiosity though, does Draco not feel the darkness of the Horcuxes? I assume that is what he's hiding all the place, as Voldemort is making more?
You are amazing, this was so moving. I can’t wait for more, the only thing keeping me happy is the double update tomorrow Friday.
You are brilliant, can’t say it enough.
shinigami-seeker chapter 12 . 6/15
Aww man I wanted to see more of the reunion before you skipped to the next part! Nice job anyway
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 6/14
Yay!
booklifeforlife chapter 1 . 6/14
I’m so happy they’re together again! I hope they tear them all apart
Gabbiexox chapter 12 . 6/14
Oh my this is.. wow what an ending please continue what you do you really do have a talent for writing you make me laugh out loud and cry you have a talent use it.
Omg what an ending
RoseCream chapter 12 . 6/14
TO BE CONTINUED?! You end it with the sweetest reunion ever and all I get is to be continue? I mean this story was fabulous and I loved it so much, I just can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for writing such a great story for me to read and comment on.
burungmalam chapter 12 . 6/14
AHHH! Finally! I'm so glad Draco made it back safely, and Lucius got to talk to him, and he was reunited with Hermione! It's so perfect!