Reviews for Eternal Battles
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
I'm sorry to hear about your friend although my condolences come a little late. It's hard to keep up with all the Buffy and Angel stories out there especially the unfinished ones. Here's hoping you can finish this.
MistressDarkness chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
i like ur fic so far. u need to update though. i say cordy & angel, buffy & spike, willow & oz, xander & anya, connor & dawn, Wes & fred, and Gunn and uh...some1 else?
Mija chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
Hey this is pretty damn good. I like the charaterization. Very good. I hope to see more soon.
Leah chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
hey Cliodhna, i'm really happy that you're back. you're one of the best writers (in my opinion) at . this new fic of yours is really awesome, but are you going to finish ,or at least update, your old fics?
Eledhwen chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
First, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

Second, I'm glad you enjoyed / are enjoying 'Retribution' (it's finished now btw).

Third, a great chapter, full of tension - and quite cliffhanger-y. I think Fred's pregnancy should be real - a Fred/Gunn baby, adorable!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
The new girl. Is it Gwen? Please bring in Lindsey and someone to pair him with (which is why I suggested Kate, but how could I have forgotten Darla-please, not Lilah!). I've always thought that he might be Fred's brother (after all he has 3 unaccounted-for siblings) who was separated from her by the Child Welfare people (dirt poor, remember). And yes, Fred's pregnancy should be real, but there should be a problem with it. Then, if Lindsey is her brother and has just found her, he could take care of her.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
This is an excellent story so far. I think Fred would make a great mother. A new baby would certainly be an original character and I wouldn't mind seeing it.:)
haley chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I loved it but I want Cordy back. Anyway everything else perfecto. Please update.
Tariq chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Where's kick-Ass WES? & Big Bad Spike? make it B/A!
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I like. It'd be nice to know what happened to Wesley, but otherwise great!
evie9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I really like this story. One or two orginal charactors could be cool. love the cliffhanger.
Valhalla too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
What a great beginning! I love the idea of all the Scoobies and most of the Fang Gang under one roof. There is so much potential for this story and you've already managed to make it engaging and well-written, with spot-on characterizations. At your request, I would personally really like to see Cordelia pop up ... and if possible, Doyle. (Haha, I know, but I'm a die-hard.) Just a little suggestion ... keep up the excellent work!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Please bring in Lindsey, Kate, maybe Anne (as she's also known to Buffy as Chantarelle/Lily), and even bad old Lilah.
fantastic-timey-wimey chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I deffinatly think you should add more character. Like Wes and Cordila, whoever else you can think of. I like your story so far.