Reviews for Standing in Shadows
miss nobody chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
great story. liked it very much! :)
JLii chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Actually, this is what spoke to me the most.

"Author's Note - This had to be the most depressing piece I've ever written. A friend was speculating with me the other day on why I wrote this, and why I like InuYasha so much . . . and we came to a rather surprising conclusion . . . I can sympathize with Kagome. Certain instances in my life are reflected in her . . . and especially in the love triangle between her, Kikyo, and Inu. Scary, isn't it."

It would be presumptuous of me to say that I know exactly what you mean. So, I'll say that I understand how you feel. I came to that realization myself once. It IS scary. Though, in my case it wasn't especially in ways concerning the love triangle of Kagome, Inuyasha, and Kikyo. I can see from your writing that you also reflect the undying, unyielding, resolve for life that Kagome has. You're a good writer and you put your soul into your work. As a writer myself, I highly respect that, and commend you for it. Keep up the great work - and keep writing with your soul.
J-Li
mistic-gal chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
oh my F#..damn e story so emotional..but so gd..u are 1 of my fav author..actualy 1 of e best/fav inu fanfic tht i hv read soo far ..each 1 of it..tnx god u didnt end w sadness ..n inu confess his love 2ward kag YEAH..thts e best PART of e fic no matter hw much misunderstanding btw thm both knows tht hv each other love..inukag 4ever..
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
That was such a sad story, atleast it worked out a little in the end.

Poor Kagome all that pain hreat story though lots of emotions, keep up the good work in the future.:P
Sara aka Seras chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
*sniff* so sad. Great story i love anything thats Inuyasha and Kagome work things out
Special Agent Chibi chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
God, So many storys are making me need tissues tonight! This story though... Oh my god, the intensity of it just brought the tears on. This one particular line in the third chapter just let me let it all loose...

-'That thought froze him. He HAD driven her to this. This . . . this was his fault, he just knew it. 'Oh, Kagome . . . what have I done to you?' he wondered in despair. 'How can I have not seen this . . . how do I help her when I'm the cause . . . gods, I don't know.''-

That very line just let me start bawling! He is so shocked over how he caused her the pain when he finally realized it...

Please continue writing.

Chibi-Sorrow
Hotaru Hi chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
really good start. nice way of getting everyone else out of the way
Paruety Redal chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
aww...such a kawai and sad story also you made me cry ...
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
you werent kidding were you this is a messed up fic but i really liked it because well... i'm crazy
EI chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Great emotions in the writing!
Very good!
EI
shayshay chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
im back. no liz just read it so i read it naturally. Gods, youre such a good writer! You focus on the emotions so much, and it really affects your storyline. I really liked this story, really good job! Although starlight and shadows will always be my favorite! I am still so anxious to see if you write a sequel. Please continue with the aweosme inu0kun writings.
wuff oo
shayshay-chan
Blade Annihilation Cyberstrike chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Wow... Too bad that it had a semi-happy ending, though... Lol, I'm not really in the mood for happy endings. But, a great story none-the-less. Very well written, and quite moving. Very nicely done.
pfish2 chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Deanmm girl! That was touching! Do some more!
Bekkablair chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
I wonder, why is it that Kagome always talks about just going back home, but she winds up jumping off of somewhere extremely high, or sticking some sharp object into her chest, or basically just killing herself anyway? Oh, yeah, because she could never forget her darlin' Inuyasher. Yup. _
Queen of Blades chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
nice. A really good example of a good angsty fic. A common theme, but well done nonethless.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »