Reviews for All the Freedom in the World
D I s u c o chapter 9 . 10/8
Bruhuhhhhuhhhhh gendo knows what he’s doin. He played shinji like a damn fiddle. I’m almost proud in a way
Ringo roadagain chapter 7 . 10/1
AWWWWWWW
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 8/21
Here's what I'm thinking. Shinji is the one they chose to do the activation test with 03.

Shinji, and Bardiel interact. Shinji learns to activatly hate the Angel's as a result.
Mr.Vegerott23 chapter 9 . 6/30
Good story.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 6/22
An excellent chapter in displaying the subtle, not so subtle manipulations of Gendo and Fuyutsuki and the emotional turmoil present in quality Evangelion fanworks.
Alonso117 chapter 1 . 5/12
Did you will continue the mass effect history?
TheDarkChronist chapter 9 . 4/15
Man, this story is awesome. I sure hope you keep it up. And now Shinji is forced between the sword and the wall, and surely we all know what will he choose. I'm sure Rei will be mad.

I can only think of the possibilities of the EVA 03 and Bariel! Oh, who will be the one to trigger that trap? I can't wait
zainethedemonking chapter 9 . 3/18
I have to say, I'm really enjoying this story. Your characterization is is pretty great and seeing how it all evolves and progresses is just fantastic.

As for this chapter in particular it re-opens a number of questions, first and foremost is the question of why exactly Shinji has to leave Tokyo-3. It's already firmly established that other children, civilians, and private interests maintain a constant presence in the city without a direct connection to or purpose with NERV. Granted in canon the implication for the children seems to be that they all seem to be potential pilots after the situation with Toji, but it still begs the question of why exactly Gendo would force Shinji to leave when it doesn't seem to benefit in any significant fashion.
Johny Olde chapter 9 . 3/18
Ooooooh, another authority bites him in the ass; damn that Gendo! :(

This was another great chapter and I like this vibe feel of Gendo being in control of everyone's lives. What will Shinji do? How will Rei take this news? I remember her being concerned of his well being that she would pilot for him. Now he has no choice. But what would Rei do?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 8 . 3/14
A very nice story. You do well at handling the internal emotions and uncertainties of the characters, and writing the nature of others to their situations and struggles well without it coming across as bashing.

Kaji might have gotten it if he wasn't fixated on his goals like Misato and cared more about Misato.
You’ve captured the escence of the characters beautifully.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 8 . 3/7
... somehow this has been going on for one year without me noticing it. And it's not even like it's the only place we have in common.

Anyway, it's a really interesting story so far. It's quite intriguing to see how the characters are true to their canon self, while still being just a little bit different, just enough to catch you off-guard from time to time. In that respect, having Mari and Asuka introductions to each other so closely mirror the canon one between Asuka and Rei, except this time Asuka is thrust at the receiving end, was the perfect illustration that things are different yet oh so familiar at the same time. And like in NME (whichishouldpickbackuponeofthosedaysidontevenknowwhyistopped), you have a knack to portray just how brutal the whole situation can be for everyone involved.

Rei slowly evolving is a treat to watch, you write a very interesting Asuka, Mari blowing hot and cold adds an interesting dynamic, and Shinji seems to serve as an anchor of some sort - so far at least. I have no idea where this story will go, but I'm eager to find out!

See you soon (here or on SV) and keep up the good work!
Johny Olde chapter 7 . 3/4
I'm so glad to see you back and another chapter made. I really enjoyed this one.
ColinCowdin chapter 6 . 1/19
fantastic writing!
Gay Mormon chapter 6 . 8/25/2018
Seems really promising, I like your writing