Reviews for Kidnapped: Taken
I realy like this
natipanfichi chapter 1 . 3/31
Awwsome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved this. So, so much. Peter's 'death' scene was flawlessly written and made me die with envy that I wasn't the one who wrote it. Annnnd I cried. Beautiful work.
ReddoCreep chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hey dude, it sucks that you don't have more reviews for this! It's totally awesome. I know not many people remember this show, but seriously. You deserve more praise. Anyway, I love me some screwed up father-son angsting, and the fantasy stuff is so right for the expanding the show's mythology.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
I hope you continue this soon.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I read this and Part 2 on your personal website, and all I can say is WOW. I never thought I'd be reading Peter Pan fanfiction, much less AWESOME Peter Pan fanfiction! (This story was recommended to me by a friend. Now I know why!)

So yeah. Enjoyed it emmensely, and I'm off to read Part 3 now, where I will proceed to leave as many reviews as there are chapters, knowing me. Ha!
Dark Empress14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
AWESOME STORY! I totally love it. I wish each part was longer though. Six chapters ain't to long. I know I'm reviewing this from chapter one but I have read practically all the chapters.
lilmizzrebel31 chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
can't believe I haven't read this until now .

Its so good!
peppymint chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
just need to add this to favorites
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
Wow, this was really good, I liked it, so keep up the great work! Have fun!

Ps: Have an amazing summer!

ShalBrenfan
Sparky chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
I always like peter pan. Capt,Hook and peter have cross line to place I don't understand. His friends think he is dead. Well story is good. I read part 2 see where you take this.