Reviews for Kidnapped: Taken
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved this. So, so much. Peter's 'death' scene was flawlessly written and made me die with envy that I wasn't the one who wrote it. Annnnd I cried. Beautiful work.
ReddoCreep chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hey dude, it sucks that you don't have more reviews for this! It's totally awesome. I know not many people remember this show, but seriously. You deserve more praise. Anyway, I love me some screwed up father-son angsting, and the fantasy stuff is so right for the expanding the show's mythology.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
I hope you continue this soon.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I read this and Part 2 on your personal website, and all I can say is WOW. I never thought I'd be reading Peter Pan fanfiction, much less AWESOME Peter Pan fanfiction! (This story was recommended to me by a friend. Now I know why!)

So yeah. Enjoyed it emmensely, and I'm off to read Part 3 now, where I will proceed to leave as many reviews as there are chapters, knowing me. Ha!
Dark Empress14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
AWESOME STORY! I totally love it. I wish each part was longer though. Six chapters ain't to long. I know I'm reviewing this from chapter one but I have read practically all the chapters.
lilmizzrebel31 chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
can't believe I haven't read this until now .

Its so good!
peppymint chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
just need to add this to favorites
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
Wow, this was really good, I liked it, so keep up the great work! Have fun!

Ps: Have an amazing summer!

Sparky chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
I always like peter pan. Capt,Hook and peter have cross line to place I don't understand. His friends think he is dead. Well story is good. I read part 2 see where you take this.
Mako-Magic chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
wow, cool fic. so well written!
Corbin Slate chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
This story is very good! I love these kinds of stories, hehe. Keep up the great job!

LDK chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Kaylee - not an old english name, you might like it , I asure you, no child would have been called that.
Necromancer chapter 6 . 9/25/2003
Well written and plotted story. The backstory for the Neverlady was interesting as well.

I will have fun reading the others in this series.

We appreciate the effort and time you took to write this. Please continue for a long time.
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
This is without a doubt one of the most amazing and involved fanfictions out there. I can't believe this story! At the moment it is also late (or early depending how you look at it), sadly, so my poor brain can't think of much more to add except for I love this fic!

Lady BlackDragonFire v _~ v
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
Very good story. I bet the second part is even better! I just love your stories, please keep writing and updating!