Reviews for The Clock Is Ticking
Iziel chapter 3 . 4/23/2019
HOPE TO READ ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON... I LOVE THIS 3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2018
What could "wfmd" mean?

"Would Fornicate, My Dude"
"World's Finest Mythical Dobe"
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2018
Man I really can't wait for Naruto to tell him, that he likes him. Looking forward to the next CH.
Neoh chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
wfmd? what's that? tell us in the next chapter please.
TKM chapter 3 . 6/26/2018
Thanks for adding a new chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2018
According to google, WFMD is either a radio station in Maryland, or it stands for World Fish Migration Day. Clearly, Sasuke is a passionate conservationist and was asking Naruto out on an Eco-friendly date. Clearly.
Lemonlov3 chapter 2 . 4/19/2018
Oooohhh, naruto. Hehe...your favorite crush actually showed up!
Amari45 chapter 3 . 4/6/2018
What happened to the original chapter? There was no bj when I read it. Why did you change it? I liked Naruto waiting for Sasuke to show up.
Neoh chapter 2 . 4/5/2018
good luck for the next chapter. I ll be waiting.
ShishiSerite chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
The first thing that im gonna say is that you are a good writer and a great storyteller...i really enjoyed this chapter a lot. I think naruto shouldnt make things for sasuke even thou he loves him! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2018
Meh. Didn't like the direction the story took. The BJ literally came out of nowhere. So far, Naruto and Sasuke haven't had any chemistry or UST. Yet we already got a BJ? They weren't even flirting with each other before Sasuke pounced. Everything happened so suddenly the BJ practically felt like rape. Not a great start to this ship.

I also didn't like how Naruto's been hiding his feelings forever and is supposed to be working up the courage to confess, but the story made it ridiculously easy for him and had Sasuke jump him instead. How is Naruto supposed to prove he's not a coward if Sasuke's the one making all the moves? A passive MC is the absolute worst.
KitXLust chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Can’t wait to read next chapter! I was starting to get bored, I practically read all the Sasunaru fics more than once.
Save Me From Candy chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Nice story, there's a bit of spelling errors here and there but nothing that a beta can't fix. Looking forward to the next one :)
Yay chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
Gee I'm really thankful for this yummy treat ! I don't really know if imma survive another day without Sasunaru goodies (lately there has been a decreasing amount of sasunaru story updates) . That's why I'm hoping this fic wont be abandoned cause the plot is really interesting.