Reviews for Coded
Vadercat chapter 3 . 4/22/2020
Maybe at that point, Gibbs should have suggested Callen come along too. instead of just thinking it. I'd love to see Jack and Callen togethet.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
Loved it. Having Jack lose Ziva so quickly was very funny as was her subsequent complaining about it. Of course thoroughly enjoyed the Callen/Mac reference. :-)

Very well done. Love it when the characters come to life and take over the story.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 2 . 6/13/2019
They are very very good at speaking in code. Definitely tricky to pick up all the bits until you cleared it up at the end. Exactly the way good code should be.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
Very nicely done. The conversation nice and easy at the beginning, certainly nothing anyone would guess was code, at least not until you work through the rest of the chapter and caught the references.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 4/20/2018
I really like this series, I just reread though the first five stories! I greatly look forward to reading more!
PatriciaS chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
Loved it all, and really smiled when you brought Tony and Ziva into it, of course she lost him and he knew they were there. Gibbs and Jack on that fishing mission sounds good... of course they will not say anything as it is top secret and they'd have to shot you so you couldn't tell us.
Neat thinking bringing in Callan ... yeap that would be fun as well.
Great ideas and fun to read seeing them drinking coffee and having cake and Jack's remarks about Ducky ... those two should get on as well.

Umm have to say A/N3 is not good for me as I only drink tea so I'll drink that while I wait.:)
Thanks for taking the time and sharing and look forward to more chapters re the language ones.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
I love your sand box and enjoying Jack and Jethro's codes the cake was fun. Can't wait to see more of where this is going
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
Going to be more GREAT!
michael chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I like your story.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 3/31/2018
ROFL laughing a confirmed coffee drinker trying tea kind of hard
PatriciaS chapter 2 . 3/31/2018
Fun to read, great code of tea and cake, especially as they both prefer coffee. Poor Gibbs on the rough end of things ... well with Jack around it had to be one of them didn't it..at least he got the baddie. Thanks for sharing.
dpdp chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Very cute.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Loved the idea of those two meeting over pie and coffee, conversations would be short and coded. Nice chat with Ducky at the end tying things up... he would be surprised at Gibbs not fighting over the case. Thanks for sharing.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2018