Reviews for Total Drama King of the Mansion (SYOC)
ThisisallIgot chapter 5 . 12/20/2018
Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I was somebody from your first syoc, Viewer's Choice? I was just going though memory lane and wondered if you were still active on at all anymore, since lots of people aren't after a few years. It's really cool to see that you're back on syoc stories! This looks like a really fun Big Brother type of story, and a colorful cast of some new-age OCs. Your writing's gotten a lot better, but still familiar to those days when Roger was ninja-flipping Fluffy over paintball walls. I remember you ended it because you weren't confident in your ability to keep up with such a large story, which(trust me) there is no shame in feeling. Once you get past the introductions and the first challenge or so, it's easy to get bogged down by subplots and character drama between such a huge cast, and the spark kinda dies. It happens a lot, so don't feel bad if you feel stuck in a rut again. An OC's creator will be very happy and excited to see anything that you write about their character, because your style is quite expressive and clear. I hope you have lots of fun with this project! Good luck and don't stress. ;)
Seven Alice chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
So cool!

Loved all these characters, the cutie bear and of course Kim... he he he... she's going to get along very well with my Serene. I am very excited to see Nuit :D you catched Serene pretty well... my small vampire :3

And for the merge... I think Kim and maybe an energetic Redhead will be the ones to last longer. Maybe not, but who knows? I am looking forward to see it!
Aleister Bloodrive VII chapter 5 . 4/20/2018
Awesome chapter! I like your writing style and can't wait for the next episode with the other half of the characters xD

Who of the already introduced characters would make it to the merge? I honestly can't see anyone besides Felix lasting that long and maybe Kim but I'm biased for her xP but who knows, I've just meet this half and they may surprise me o.o

I liked Kim portrayal by the way, it looked a little rushed but even so she was in character n.n oddly enough he ends with Serene who I know very well
0 Green-Eyed Goon 0 chapter 5 . 4/19/2018
Great beginning, I was really happy to read the reactions Polly got, especially from Conor and Tristan, those two sound pretty cool! I mean, who doesn't love an Anime Geek and a Trickster? Can't wait to read more about them, not to mention the OC's yet to come! Although now I'm really starting to regret forgetting to write more about Polly looks, like her body type and face. My bad, but I'm still satisfied on how Chef and Chris are weary around her, and the fact that Chris received a firm verbal whooping from a wicked sounding girl. Good luck, dude, and awesome writing! XD
Gucci Mane LaFlare chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
This was really great. Kim and Viola the most.
SolangeloUniverse chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
Oh this chapter was great, and I am super interested in Kim! You gave a great introduction to Genevieve, and I am interested in the other competitors. I cannot wait to see the rest, but feel free to take breaks when needed~
I think Tristan will make it, he seems like a very interesting character and his personality almost guarantees that he would make it.
Again, great chapter!
Supreme Kai of Booty chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
Welp, just woke up and it has a update on this unholy hour, lovely.

A little soon to put any bets on who will make it to the merge, going to wait a lil bit before adding my two cents.

See ya next time mate, thanks for the update.
prestoncampbell2001 chapter 4 . 4/11/2018
I can't wait for the first episode.
Lonnie Gray chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Name: Brooke Sinclair

Gender: Female

Nickname: none

Age: 18

Likes: sushi, fish, Toronto, friends, anime, swimming, sports, old fashioned music
Dislikes: perverts, spiders, showering alone (almost got raped in senior year, needs a girl to accompany her)

Relationship Status: Lesbian

Biggest Fear: Porcupines

Biggest Secret: Her father is baseball player for the Blue Jays

Stereotype: Lesbian chick

Personality: nervous, strong, average, smart, fair and kind

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Only if they have one): The girl in the story with the biggest bust

Description of his/her Look(Including his/her Race):
White, blonde hair, green eyes, purple tank top, B cup breasts, black belt, green shorts, white socks and tan hiking boots
Nationality: Windsor, Ontario

Everyday Clothes:look up

Swimming Clothes: Sky blue bikini

Pajamas: leopard onesie

Strengths: very good at sports and singing

Weaknesses: Her stomach is ticklish
Gucci Mane LaFlare chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
I wonder how Kelly and Taylor will get along.
kobekeithpaul chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Honestly im hyped for Kevin Connor. Mostly cause i relate to being the autistic sweetheart
Aleister Bloodrive VII chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Mmm... Judging by the labels my favorite one is Nuit of course yet Markus label sounds like a villain and picks my interest xP
Seven Alice chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Heheheheeeee...! thank you for taking both my ocs, I am so happy I want to hug everyone! I have butterflies in my stomach to see all this great characters!

and by the label... I would say I really want to see Kim. ;)
Zevoros chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
I think Nuit Bleu is probably the most interesting character I've seen just by reading the stereotype
Supreme Kai of Booty chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
Pollyanna, her Stereotype sounds fun!