Reviews for Divergent Destinies 3 Sands of Life
zeppolee chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
good story but when you said that one of the objects was 30 years old and from one of the older dynasties that only dates it at 10BC, that when egypt was occupied by greece and rome. that is like recent ancient egypt, after the new kingdom even. an old dynasty would be 30 BC-2500BC which is the old kingdom or even earlier than that before the egyptian empire really began.

i dont mea to offend your work but i thought you might like the info:
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Intriguing. Hope you continue with it. SG-1 crossover by chance?
Bolo chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Liked it alot! Keep'em coming!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I'm glad that you have posted a new story to this series.

Good characterisation and descriptions. I'm looking forward to see how you will incorporate Stargate into this magical universe. I'm also curious to see how the O'Connels are still alive and young on top of it, I'm guessing the Book of Life (or was it Death?) is the cause.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to read your next stories.
RobC chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Another excellent story in this series. Please keep working on it, we need more X/F stories, and these are great. Liked the crossover angle and the mystery villian too.

WBH21C chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Very well done! And bringing in Jackson fron SG-1 would be great!
Steve chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Are Rick & Evelyn from THE MUMMY? Pretty cool. I wish you would go completely AU & have Xander,

Faith, Dawn, Joyce, Evelyn, & Ariel in an adventure, maybe to save Faith's soul? Maybe have Xander bring Ariel with him to help talk to Faith when she accidentally killed the deputy mayor? Just a thought. I love the way you write these characters...
David chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Excellent story! Now I really want to know who was in the shadows of Willy's... More please!
Shawn Knight chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I loved this whole universe, especially with the subtle X-overs. Keep up the great work!
asher1978 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Great continuation of the series. Can't wait to see what happnes next. More soon please and keep up the good work.
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
The Mummy, Stargate SG-1 and Replacement Killers. Some of my favorites here :-) Are we going to see Chow-Yun Fat any time soon?

Seriously, this story is a worthy addition to the series. Ariel is a nice addition, I hope she isn't an evil demon(?) because having her around should be a lot of fun. Hm, Faith and Ariel...

As for the mysterious Mr. ... If Mr. Trick hadn't been dusted already, I would assume it was him, but since that isn't the case... So, we have a mysterious vampire with possibly large resources and who has a brain. Someone who's smart enough to keep an eye on potential adversaries and plans on having said adversary taking out his competition for him.

Very smart, very dangerous. Shades of Bond vs Blofeld. Very interesting.

Looking forward to the next installment in this series.