Reviews for Fools Who Dream
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Argh. 'Permanent' until about three minutes later when you ditch her for the wife you were supposed to have moved on from, you jackass.

I really wish we had gotten them being adorable and horny and cute and full of teasing and innuendo. Why couldn't the writers have taken the high road and gone with the unexpected of NOT having Jessica come back? Nicholas and Emma were perfectly fine as the season's baddies.

Not that I expect anything in the way of a movie or season 3 actually happening, if it does, I need to see them, or at least their future selves, like you have them here. Sigh.
Kimberly Dommer ODonnell chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Love this! Fills in so many gaps...takes you right back to Hollywood
angeliena chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Love how you tell their point of you after first nights together! Home is where your lov is.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Um, this was flawless! I couldn't stop grinning throughout!
Syd15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
And then, nothing else happened...

THE END

Let’s not taint this with talks of things that didn’t happen here, yes?

Anyways, amazeballs. Thanks for filling in the blanks, the ep was just so damn beautiful and the secene by the pool exactly what I wanted (the banter!), but it’s always great to get an inside to their thoughts during those moments so yeah, thanks!

Also, I must be really tired because I literally lol at the “insider” joke
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Great feels! Loved the episode. Would have liked to have dug a little deeper on screen, but thank goodness I have you for that! Thanks for the insight.
And so... Jess is back. Before this episode even aired, I told my husband I thought she would be back. When the Salem synopsis said Wyatt was home taking care of business, I had a bad feeling.
makkbear chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Thank you! Thank you! That was the much need lyatt happy fluff I needed after the ending of s2e3! Just perfection!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Asdfghjkl
Asddfghhklljhfddaaassdxfgvhbntuubbnj
!

I think I just had a stroke. This was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Awww I love this xx
GenuineRisk chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Love it! You’ve captured their characters so well! I’ll be very interested to see where the show goes next!
captainbean chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
SO BEAUTIFUL. Honestly, all the feels! I know they packed a lot into 2x03 so it's great to see these in between moments which we KNOW had to be there, and you did them perfectly. GAHH. 2x03 AMIRITE?! Also such a cute explanation for Lucy wearing Wyatt's shirt and how she ended up wearing his red jacket... MY HEART FLUTTERED. Fluttered I tell you! Lyatt will rise again for sure, we just have to weather the storm... perhaps I will start drinking when I watch the upcoming episodes. Anyway, PERFECTION as usual 3
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
So, so beautiful. Happy sigh.

Also, thank you so much for writing something about their road trip. I've been dying to read something about it. ️️️
lilhistorian chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
im crying this is beautiful
Gracielinn chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
As usual, just an outstanding post ep from you :) hopefully you'll be inspired to write something after each episode, cause these stories are such a treat to look forward to :))
lumirules chapter 1 . 3/30/2018