Reviews for Soothing Presence
Loved it!
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Well done.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
An excellent examination of Anakin's three most important relationships. I particularly enjoyed the imagery of his desire like a living creature.

I think I liked these lines the best:

"For him, as far as Padmé was concerned, there had been no decision, no turning point. He was hers completely and had been from the first moment that he laid eyes on her."

"His mouth burned."

"He fought against the urge to open his eyes to catch a glimpse of her form. He fought against the stronger urge to call after her, to plead with her to come to him. Instead, he kept his eyes tightly shut and held onto yet another piece of her to feed his devotion." Too feed his devotion...

VFA
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very nice. You can see Padme longing and yet still fighting every step of the way.

VFA
Iagus chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
loved it. definitely.
Helene chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Thank you for this PERFECT moment...

"Her soft laughter was very close. He could feel the sweetness of her breath across his face and then - briefly, very briefly and yet still unmistakable, the softest pressure on his lips.

His mouth burned.

The living creature in him clawed so sharply that he gasped aloud and his eyes flew open. Padmé's shocked black opals stared down at him in the darkness. For a few seconds that felt like an eternity, their souls connected. With the Force, he felt the perfect rhythm of their heartbeats and breaths".
Rachel657062 chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
I like it!
Paladin chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
I would have enjoyed the story more if you weren't so harsh on Obi-Wan. In my opinion, Anakin was also quite flawed and shared the blame in the collapse of their relationship.
AC Tadhg chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
What a beautiful short story! I'm touched by the way you've described Anakin's love for Padme. For me, when I read a story, I don't fully get into it from the very beginning (sp?), but suprisingly enough, this one did! YOu have a natural gift and i hope that you type out some more Anakin and Padme!

P.S. I added your story to my favs, keep up the good work
Laura-chan chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
That was intense and amazing! I loved it.

Good job.
No One Exists chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
Ur a great writter.

George should hire you to help write episode 3.
No One Exists chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I like is exilant.

Except that some of the words are of the page.