Reviews for The Green in the Grey
Hey,

I just wanted to say I loved this story and i loved how Harry and lil Charlie interacted in the end. I'm in the club crying rn.
muffking87 chapter 2 . 7/22
or od9dd dd Dr d ff
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 23 . 7/19
Really love the plot. It made me wake up and see Tonks as a real character and the possibilities of a pairing between her and Harry. I’m still sad that Charlie died, but understand why it was needed. You’re an amazing writer.
Bellatrix'sDaughter chapter 23 . 7/19
That's two of your stories finished for me, aside from the companion chapters of Stepping Back it seems. And once more I have enjoyed your work. I look forward to reading Honor Thy Blood and Whispers of Ravens. I hope you'll continue to put out such great works!
Fire Tempest chapter 23 . 7/12
This has been a fantastic story. Thank you.
What a coward you are, you disgust me!
Fairy King Oberon chapter 2 . 7/7
In the cannon Dumbledore did not actually kill Grindelwald. He couldn't bring himself to kill the man he loved. Instead, he locked him away in the prison he had custom made for his enemies, Numenguard.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 1 . 7/6
Plot Hole! At this point in time Dumbledore has no reason to believe Voldemort had made more horcruxes. The only horcrux that he knows of is Harry. That added to Slughorn's reaction to the idea of multiple horcruxes means that there just is nothing to imply more than one. As such, why is Dumbledore so certain that there are more?
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 7/3
I do not like that enemies are being let off. Maybe I am too bloodthirsty.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 2 . 7/2
Interested and gripping premise.
Aby001 chapter 7 . 6/27
shit! Barti no tomo la forma de ojo loco es Charlie ¿verdad?
Caliban03 chapter 23 . 6/16
Excellent story, as usuall! Thank you for your hard work
ApociaKaoi chapter 12 . 6/9
m
This is the one the best hp fanfics I have ever read
Cwhit930 chapter 23 . 6/5
Wow another great story. Love the Harry black AU you write and the detail in the creation to make it so real. Thank you for your creation. On to a flower for the soul.
One thing I don’t remember in this story is what was Harry animagus form?
2,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »