Reviews for Perks of Being the Hokage
sasukespain1 chapter 18 . 3/4
Hopefully u come back and continue this great work
AlphaFlash chapter 1 . 1/24
update?
Mikkel123 chapter 18 . 8/8/2023
Just to let you know ff PURGEING nsfw Stories from the website
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2023
Hope you continue for a while or add a few more chapters to this and end it.
banshee157 chapter 1 . 3/31/2023
would still love to see an update in this story. Temari, Tenten and Sakura deserve 2nd apperances
guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2023
Damn that's hot not gonna lie.
guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2023
"He was the strongest ninja in the village, with the possible exception of Sasuke"... huh? what exception? Naruto IS the strongest ninja in the village. PERIOD.
jayydasimp chapter 1 . 7/26/2022
some of the wording could be a bit better but it's funny so far
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2022
While the grammar is still a bit fucked, it was good. While some if not most... Or all my previous reviews may have seemed insulting or that I hate the story I meant it in good faith, I'm a tough-love kind of person, and I honestly love the story and the idea even if things could be better or certain plot points seemed like an outta place turn.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2022
How do you keep fucking up clothing? Why does a dress have buttons? Why do you keep adding buttons? Are you really that stupid? Seriously, I like the story but you keep fucking up. Please... Proofread your stuff. Actually, ever hear of Grammarly, it's free and will help your writing, please use it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2022
You messed up again, albeit small this time, with the clothes. While the grammar and structuring could still use work, this chapter was pretty dang good.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2022
My only complaint, besides the grammar, is you saying "ups" instead of "oops". Who the fuck "ups".
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2022
Once again you fucked up with the clothes.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2022
Her illusion is already of her in her twenties (possibly 25) so the tidbit, in the beginning, was fucking stupid and your description of Naruto taking her clothes off shows how stupid you are. Her shirt and pants wouldn't have buttons you fucking moron. I love the idea and plot of the story but goddammit if your writing skills and smooth brain antics aren't messing it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2022
The grammar is shit. Honestly, it could be far better.