Reviews for Yu Yu Hakusho: Stupid Answers, Stupid Questions
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
weird...but cool...and yes koenma it hott when he is a teenager...we all adore him
ss10009 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
lol. i just read your dbz one. excellent. rawk on.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I love these little diddies. They're so cool. . . . Good luck on the next one.
KougasAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Funny Funny Funny lol
sailor-z-360 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
... ok...
botan-cute-spiritgirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
THIS IS SO FUNNY! But really thisi s a flame...JUST KIDDING AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA yeah well anyway...this is very very funny *thinks* should i say update? neverr mind..LUV IT
anime09 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I LIKED IT! IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
ohh GOD NOT RANMA
DAMN PUU YOU SUCK
YOU ARE VERRY sEcPiAl(IN A VERY GAY WAY)
DON'T FORGET KONEMA HAS PROBLEM TO VERYY BIG PROBLEMS(MOSTLY ABOUT BEING SHOT STUPID & TWO YEARS OLD BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH) YOU SHOULD TRY FUSHIGI YUGI
by the way YOU SUCK AND SOULD GO TO HELL{:HAVE FUN would you like coffey hith that? WELL TO BAD GO TO HELL!
ProtoBlues chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Actually, the egg caqme first. Without an egg, a chicken could not have appeared. But chicken eggs can be produced without a chicken; by crossbreeding.
SSJAniFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Will there ever be a Ranma one like you said? I could imagine some of the stuff they would say in that!
Hiei's Little Kitties chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
ROTFLMAO! hehehe hiei confused is very very kawaii! woah! wait! whats jigoku mean? ; ima ditz. lol. good SASQ! very funny. more! toturing the yyh cast is very fun. lol
ltrz! .
christine chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
u kno wat? they r all humorous! sry 4 reviewin u a lot. its just that urs is the most unique fanfic i've ever read. most ppl use things they c on TV or a book, but u r super!0.0''ok...i'm scarin myself. sry bout that 2. hope i c the next one. _
HayztehBakuOtaku chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
KURAMA-KUN!

Kurama: Uh-oh... *begins banging on his cage walls* HIEI! I NEED OUT!

*glomps Kurama-kun, little hearts poppiing above her head* _
magicgalkairi chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
that was funny.
Morisato-kun chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
OMG! ; That was SO funny! I couldn't stop laughing! And it's only one short chappie! Luved it though, have you got more? Can you e-mail them to me at ? Please? i'd really appreciate it! godd ficcie!