Reviews for The Fates Have a Twisted Sense of Humor
Chibi Botan chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
The Fates Have a Twisted Sense of Humor is a really cool title!

and i luv the chibis! kintora sounds so cool! a-ha, i was hoping you can add in another sequel, but looks like this fic's 5 years old now and that's unlikely... but then, just let me post the reviews. and fav! :)
Chibi Botan chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
botan's being violent coz hiei's such a bad influence XD

anyways..."violent and evil women make the story more interesting"ahem, you're 100% right.

but i did love it when:

"Botan immediately summoned her oar and whapped Hiei on the head with it, knocking him senseless enough for her to drag him out of the room."

WHAT A SIGHT! XD I definitely LOLed at that!
Chibi Botan chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
no japanese cussing lessons on this one? aw, too bad XD

anyways...i'm sincerely enjoying it all. i don't really remember botan swearing, nor hiei saying more than two lines to her, but hey, this is a fanfic and it rocks! :)
Chibi Botan chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
awe, that was a fun expletive exchange between botan and hiei..

i sincerely did enjoy that :) but most especially, the ArtikGato’s ‘How to Cuss in Japanese’ Class!
nitaBonita chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
hahaha! this was very good n funny.
hiei's grilfriend i wish chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
hey

loved the whole story, its so amazing do a sequal for this one.

keep up the good work and i'll keep reading it

chill out
Shinigami-chan chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
oh my god. i couldn't stop laughing during this whole story!

shinigami-chan
Lachen chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Even though it was a little OCC, it was still pretty good. I really liked it. _ Great job on the writing, it was very funny!
Anime's-mistress chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
This was a great story.I especially loved how you incorporated all of the couples into the story, that just made it so great job and thanks for writing it.
Lachen chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
lol! That was hilarious when Koenma kept clicking on the screen! D This was a funny and strage chapter! Great job!
Lachen chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
*laughs* that was funny, and unexpected! - Great job on this chapter, I liked the cheesey villian names!
Lachen chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This is a pretty funny story so far! I like it! No need to make it lemon! heh..heh..;; no lemons please! If so, I'll just skip over that part! lol but other then that, I'm sure it'll be just as great as this chapter! D Bye bye!
BlueFireIce chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
i liked that story. it was sweet and funny. I thought it was so funny and sweet i had to share it with the only family member in my family that likes anime. my little sis. so now your story is spred and loved through out alot of places. but you can be sure i loved the story and enjoyed every moment of reading it to my little sister. we both loved it. Arigatou for your gracious story. it was quiet enjoyiuos(sp)

from a reader

BlueFireIce
babyphatthatis2hot2touch chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
this is sorta OOC but it is alright
Shenron13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
When you say you've had a FEW to many popsicles, Exactly how many did you have? Anyways, Love the story so far. This is my favorite pairing.