Reviews for SAO: The Eroge
Adoltin chapter 16 . 10/20
What’s this?! Lizbeth is evolving!

...

...

Congratulations! Lizbeth has evolved from “Blacksmith “Engineer”!

Seriously though. I’m now wondering if HARU is going to explain anything or give some information to the group that Yui and Strea can’t because of corruption.
Adoltin chapter 15 . 10/20
Is there going to be some kind of massive “power of love” wave that fixes Cardinal before turning the entire system into one of Kirito’s girls? Because somehow I wouldn’t be surprised.

Also even if their avatars died if they aren’t wearing nerve gears wouldn’t they still live? The amusphere I assume they’re wearing shouldn’t have the capacity to kill them. Granted in the best of the moment and with the knowledge they’ve been living with for over two years I can see how the girls wouldn’t necessarily consider that possibility.
Adoltin chapter 14 . 10/20
Oh man. I barely remember Saint Seiya. Having said that is Asuna’s epithet going to change from “The Flash” to “Star-Flash”?

Almost every girl now has a power that is unique to them. At this point Liz, Lux, and maybe Yuna are the only ones who don’t if I am recalling all of the girls correctly. Granted it’s kinda hard to keep track at this point. I’m loving the story, but I must also say I’m really hoping there aren’t anymore girls joining. Even for a eroge parody of what could technically be called a harem anime (even if in canon Kirito Catullus chooses a girl and stays with her) this is getting a bit hard.

Granted I also remember that “two years and two goddesses” but from earlier.
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 10/20
Looking forward to see Nameless Knight back in action.
Adoltin chapter 13 . 10/20
I mean... something tells me Kirito’s reality warping Power will be fairly effective against whatever is coming up. Having said that I’ve noticed your stories start out sillier and then progress to a more serious note while still having enough silliness to not be too grimdark. Good job on that. Eases us into everything.
Adoltin chapter 12 . 10/20
Considering Strea is technically Yui’s younger sister who is technically Kirito’s daughter I was not expecting her to be unlocked as an actual heroine. Seriously. When Yui finds out will Strea be her momma, sister, both, neither, something else entirely?! My brain hurts from trying to figure that out. It’s worse than someone being their own grandpa.
Adoltin chapter 11 . 10/20
I have no words. Poor Yui.
Adoltin chapter 10 . 10/20
Kirito is worried about his girls being more powerful than him when he has an ability that literally warps reality and gave them their powers in the first place? Think about it man! Also loved the Argo and Kirito “maxed route” scene. So freaking adorable!
Adoltin chapter 9 . 10/20
And this is the point I had stopped last time. I’m so glad I decided to reread everything. I picked up some stuff I didn’t notice or didn’t remember.

I am saddened that Sinon lost her memory though. I can only assume it was because of something happening with the Medicuboid that was supposed to help her with her “psychological problems” going screwy.

Now I continue on into the unknown.
Adoltin chapter 8 . 10/19
And now getting closer to the point I stopped reading before. At least partially because I have no reference to what is going on after this point having never even really heard of Hollow Fragment before. I’m going to stick with it though. Especially considering I need to know what happens.
Adoltin chapter 7 . 10/19
Kayaba going absolutely insane and his note on Klein’s “vehicle” are the best parts of this chapter. Just... that line alone had me laughing until I started coughing was priceless. Yui also continues to be best adopted AI daughter.
Adoltin chapter 6 . 10/19
Easily my favorite part of this chapter is the “upgrades.” Pina as an Elder Dragon with lightning power and Silica’s new armour, Kirito’s new cloak, armour, and sword... all of it is just so cool that I want to see everyone getting a massive upgrade and just styling all over the rest of the players.
Adoltin chapter 5 . 10/19
Even with giving Kirito dating sim powers you’ve somehow managed to make this a believable polygamous relationship. Each of the girls doesn’t fall for Kirito because of gifts and “dates” like some dating sims, but because he’s a genuinely nice guy who cares for each of them and shows that through actions. Even the dialogue options come across as being what he’d ultimately say or do even without the eroge powers. Probably because two out of the three options are obviously bad.
Adoltin chapter 4 . 10/19
I fully admit I had no idea what was going on with Sachi until I checked the Tv Tropes Page.

I like confident Sachi a lot more than canon Sachi, but I still cry from remembering the message she left Kirito.

Thank you again for this hilarious and beautiful story.
Adoltin chapter 3 . 10/19
I have only read the LN and as such have no real idea what was going on this chapter. The origin of it anyway, you do a very good job of explaining things.

Elves are indeed an important trope and I for one greatly appreciate the dark skinned ones. Thank you for continuing this masterpiece.

As a side note I fully expect Kirito’s power to drag all of the virtual characters to the “real world” or something to that effect so everyone can stay together.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »