Reviews for SAO: The Eroge
MangamanZX chapter 10 . 9/17
Amazing story, I was recommended this fic by a friend and I feel like I need to thank them for everything. Love this fic :)
Rudeus chapter 7 . 9/16
Haha Klein and his Fuurinkazan-Mobile will never get old for me.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 9/11
This is beyond hilarious! I love this fic so much. Please keep writing and I am looking forward to seeing where things go from here!

As actual comments go: everyone is well written, no glaring spelling/grammar/punctuation errors, funny and self-aware plot, entertaining overplot and Kirito and Sugu seem to be mostly their canon selves.

'Poor' Kirito ;)
Sachi has become a JoJo reference. Such is life.
D chapter 10 . 9/10
Oh shit! Bloodborne has entered even in small part in that reality?! As the one punch gamer fic's Kayaba had said even if its a 'virtual' world Aincrad is still another world/realm. And that was before all these glitches probably made it more similar-alive to the digital world/universe. So...

Welp good luck Strea-chan as a certain crow said ' a hoonter must hoont', here is to you hopefully managing to contain the beast scourge before it fully appears, and escapes to the human world too, Unlikely but oh well, at least you don't have the goddamn placenta throwing pain in the ass or the mr lava for lower legs 2 and 3 phase. (Internet web crawling quest generator..) or do you brrr...

And whats this a new 'Sauron' has emerged, i place 5$ on "by the end Kotone will have a similar undying devotion to Kirito as Sauron has to Morgoth, entirely by coincidence i am sure"

Also weep Kirito, WEEP! The Harem WILL be feed mwahaha!

Anyway thanks for the story, it was a fun binge.
The Lunar 9 Tailed Fox chapter 10 . 9/8
I fucking love this story to no end. It is easily one of the most hilarious things I have read in quite a long time. The insanity is beautifully chaotically thrown together with careful thought and precision that makes it even funnier. The situations are amusing to no end and I don't want to see it stop until the natural conclusion of it all. The girls even the ones that don't really get spotlight time much are actually well thought out and given reasons and backgrounds with rather impressive setups. I applaud you and sincerely hope you continue this amazing story. I look forward to seeing more and laughing my ass off more than I already have at it.
cylus chapter 9 . 9/5
this story is absolutely amazing! I honestly cant wait for your next update, keep up the good work my friend!
Kris chapter 1 . 8/31
This chapter was so captivating that I read it 5 time your style of writing is flawless, if you keep writing ill keep reading
Silver IceFox Guardian chapter 10 . 8/27
*staring at fanfiction favorite and followed list* I'm waiting~, I'm waiting~ *waits for next update* I'm waiting *gets highly caffeinated coffee and drinks to keep himself awake* I'M WAITING~. Nah but in all seriousness really good job with this fanfic 11/10 man nice work.
EternalKing chapter 5 . 8/23
Rip Rosalia. Never got a chance to kiss EroKirito.
vesperon chapter 7 . 8/21
reading about this yui was painful, really. really. painful.
Pfffffjajaja...! Este kirito es muy divertido, trata de no enamorar a mas chicas y termina recitando largos discursos que hacen lo contrario. Y se debe saber que Kirito/Kazuto es alguien que no necesita la ayuda de un sistema de citas para ir a tener un Harem de chicas.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 8/17
I honestly hope that Sugu or Leafa is in SAO.

Please save Sachi!
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 10 . 8/9
Been nearly a month since the last update. I hope we see something new soon cause I really enjoy this story. It's both hilarious and interesting watching how everyone interacts and progresses
Greatazuredragon chapter 10 . 8/7
Very good story so far, nice work.