Reviews for SAO: The Eroge
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 6/22
Nice Kingdom Hearts reference! By the way, seeing as every other girl so far has been powered up, does that mean Lux might just get a possible (what with how you can hint at things) a Keyblade or other power up from said series?

In any case, loving how things are progressing so far!
Emrys Akayuki chapter 20 . 6/17
Brilliant! I am very happy night kitty isn't as gone as thought... I wonder if Lux can pull out a keyboard irl too? Those two powers always seemed a bit separated from aincrad's systems...

Anyway, fantastic story, finally got around to rereading the whole thing, and it seems like I missed this chapter last time! So this was a great surprise!

This is genuinely one of my favourite stories ever.

Looking forwards to what's next!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 6/14
LOL! Great as always. Just can’t get enough!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 6/13
Been awhile since I last reviewed but DANG. Good work! As always!
Pixelitus chapter 8 . 4/12
I'm cringing too hard to keep reading, sorry.
Pixelitus chapter 7 . 4/12
So... OOC Yui huh? That's... a thing I guess. There's a apathetic part of myself that doesn't care, and another obsessed with lore, canon, and facts about a series and it's proper characterization that is raging so hard.

Ugh... Everything is getting too... lovey dovey and repetitive for my tastes. Try spicing it up a little.
Pixelitus chapter 5 . 4/12
I want Kirito to get a STANDO POWAH too... Also, can we see more Sugu soon? I miss her, and the best we get right now are essentially cameos.
Pixelitus chapter 2 . 4/12
Aw... I miss Beater Kirito. I also miss his signature all black. While people call him stupidly cliche, they are cliches because they worked so well.
Pixelitus chapter 1 . 4/11
The original comment was going to be an in-depth introspection and theorizing about the Multiverse, Alternate Universes, Omniverse, etc, but I’m pretty sure nobody wants to hear, talk, or listen about it.
JLawrence Kenny chapter 19 . 4/1
*slow clap* Finally, a Final Boss that really lives up to the hype. I was worried with all the crack that it was going to be underwhelming, but AIncRad was an absolutely bonkers and exceptionally well-written scene; too many fics that super-power their MCs don't wind up buffing the antagonist as well, but this really allowed the anomaly strangeness to shine. I know it's been a while since your last update, but I'm looking forward to the future.
JLawrence Kenny chapter 2 . 3/30
Okay, I'm hooked, this is a well-written *Gamer-Protagonist* fic with a funny twist and doesn't waste a billion years cluttering the story with stats talk, AND it's well written? Seems fake but I'll take it
Ok chapter 20 . 3/27
So when ya’ gonna update?
Your humor chapter 19 . 3/27
is hilarious!
A wild Yuuki appears! XD

That aside, please continue
Just chapter 16 . 3/26
recalled the much greater role that Sachi’s friends have in the One-Punch Fic. Much prefer that
You chapter 14 . 3/26
never really brought Rain back up again, did you?!
Had to look her up