Reviews for SAO: The Eroge
kynan99 chapter 10 . 7h
Thanks for the awesome story .
prof. fukin' oak chapter 3 . 7/18
this story is more awesome than the real sao
HaruSutomutaiga9900 chapter 10 . 7/16
Love it, i realize im reading like 5 of your stories right now
TheCrazyAnimeFan01 chapter 10 . 7/15
This is, without a doubt, one of the craziest fanfics I have ever read in my life but at the same time it is one of the funniest I have read that included a harem. Surprisingly throughout this madness, everything works well with each other and the plot of the story is quite interesting and good. Anyways, keep up the good work amd I can't wait for the next update :)
furukawa023 chapter 8 . 7/15
Kayaba finally lost it, lol. And so the HF start.
furukawa023 chapter 7 . 7/15
Even Kayaba is going insane by the sheer ridiculousness of Kirito situation, lol.
furukawa023 chapter 4 . 7/15
So that why the arrow sound familiar, look like this fic is going to be one bizarre fic.
coolkid0806 chapter 10 . 7/15
I'm doing a lot of mental calculus about your decision to have a anthropomorphic version of fate in a story in which you're giving a character the abilities of Shirou. (Also assuming you go for an actual magic explanation and not something in game by Cardinal replicating the magic system you could have Zeltrech let this Kirito and one punch Kirito meet in an omake and flip out at each other's stories because that's the exact sort of prank he would love pull) Also, I don't know if you've ever read Fate Revelation Online but that story proves the ability to trace makes for stupidly broken SAO characters because they can replicate the skills, precision, and speed of a master swordsman and overpower, deflect, or preemptively negate sword skills from bosses through sheer technique.
furukawa023 chapter 3 . 7/15
His bullshit power is so OP that he made the NPC become more like a real living person, now this feeling more like Log Horizon with a really (un)lucky protagonist.
furukawa023 chapter 2 . 7/15
And so the world is messing with him like any other harem protagonists we know.
furukawa023 chapter 1 . 7/15
This is really funny, and I have Noucome vibe from this, lol.
BLS Zekken chapter 10 . 7/14
Oh man, even with all my wishes for it to happen, I never expected Argo to win this silent race, I tell ya. I had someone like Asuna or Sachi in mind, tbh, but you will know that I am more than glad to see Argo become what she has become. But I am sure this sint anything she will brag about, it wouldnt be good for Kirito xD

About everything else, I cant sya much other than Philia being left behind hits hard, man. like it is supposed to. But on the other hand, you can make her more gameverse-ish in this fic, if you know whaat I meanAbsolutely loved thia chapter, cant wait for more
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 10 . 7/13
That is Wing Zero Custom, taking out a 3 bar boss with one hit using only a beam saber. I am curious to see if Sinon's only restriction with Unlimited Blade Works is she has to remember everything in it.
Josh chapter 9 . 7/13
Dude, I like your series so far but why. I would have been good without it. Why did you have to add incest to it, thats all kinds of wrong.
Therealreal chapter 10 . 7/13
I've reread this story 9 times, and I still love it. I appreciate how quick your updates are! They're fast and maintain the high quality this story holds, which is a rare combination. Can't wait for more!