Reviews for SAO: The Eroge
EternalKing chapter 19 . 10/22/2020
So I don’t know how far you intend on going, but after catching up I remember how much I loved this. Kirito could still need something relatively cool even if not OP thing like a sword, if only to help up the cool factor like the NK armor/reputation because he needs less something OP and more something to add to his cool factor. The humor is great but I think the girls could need some just normal love/getting along scenes with Kirito that aren’t comedic, like Liz really goes from 0 to 100 but we don’t really see a heartfelt 100 scene until the “Oh they banging”, scenes.

The reason I bring up how far you intend on writing is because it would be cool that, if you bring in Fatal Bullet(putting aside the real game’s problems), turning that Player Character/Leader into another Eroge Protagonist that bonds with Kirito would just fit so much and add a lot of potential comedy. I mean, an extremely lucky guy that meets up with his childhood friend, meets another protagonist, an adult woman, a yandere male, and a bunch of AI? It’s just so fitting that he would both need some advice from Kirito on how to deal with the powers while simultaneously not need any due to being used to having absurd luck, which Kirito would also be jealous over and keep up the theme that the people around him are OP.
Sly-carrots chapter 19 . 10/22/2020
Dam good read was definitely expecting an ending once here but to find out you had more grand ideas.. amazing read through it all.
Quathis chapter 19 . 10/19/2020
A fine finish for Aincrad here. A crazy battle with cheats and reversals followed by someone saying it is all nuts, emotional bonding and an odd meeting with a new girl. Yeah, that sounds like most of Kirito's experiences in Aincrad so far, and that final battle certainly lived up to its own hype. Very well done. Looking forward to what twists are yet to come. Until next time.
MachiavellianGarfield chapter 19 . 10/19/2020
Ah Hooray Sinon Is The Coolest Again, Her Power To Summon Swords Is The Best! I Wish She Got To Kill The Boss Though.
Lavick Vell chapter 19 . 10/17/2020
Great chapter! I'm still a little worried that Sugou somehow survived like Kayaba did. I really hope he's dead. The fact that you're going into the Lost Song arc gives me hope. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/16/2020
We have found the fragment, yet we search for the unknown melody that resounds, we await the realization of an empty past, to go forth into a future of death and steel, and towards an underworld with a hidden utopia

There are references here, idk if SAO vs Accel world is canon here or not...
-Vanta Realm
Sly-carrots chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
I fricken knew it. That there was going to be a chapter called the same title as chapter 7. Oh I had my doubts when it didn’t show up earlier but then the name on chapter 7 showed up proving my speculation.. when I found out the title I laughed so hard because this is going to Be epic.
Adamant39 chapter 19 . 10/13/2020
I should not be getting emotional about a fic that literally has ‘eroge’ in the title.
But I am.
Goddamit.
I love this thing.
Rambukala chapter 19 . 10/13/2020
my brain is overloaded
TheNameIsSpace chapter 19 . 10/8/2020
Here I was hoping that Kirito would somehow seduce the Cardinal system. Good stuff though, can’t wait for more!
bwooodlord chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
this is awesome mate keep up the good work
madtad1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
You really, really need to continue or do a sequel to this story which is one of the best written I’ve ever seen. Seriously!
Project 0mega chapter 19 . 10/7/2020
This has to be one of my favorite SAO fics to date. I love how this story is progressing and how your delivering each chapter.
madtad1 chapter 19 . 10/7/2020
loved this story! did you ever fijushnitvor do a sequel?
Project 0mega chapter 15 . 10/6/2020
Love the story so far. this does make me wonder. Would the system fuck up and have one of Kazuto's partners get knocked up. Heck which of them would he knock up first in the real world. Either by accident or on purpose.
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »