Reviews for Elements of Death
Lol love it!
Sandwichfool chapter 5 . 1/2
I swear, this adorableness is going to give me a heart attack 3
sassy973 chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Loved it hope you update soon.
fingerless chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
I love this story, I’ve read so much FanFiction and everything is the same, your story is so refreshingly original, I can’t wait for more!
KaiAlways chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
the wand idea was impressive. but not just that, the whole thing makes me fall in love.
i just got a question, although. would this story have a pairing? because when i started to read i thought it will be harley with spidey, but the age difference is noticeable. so yeah.
please update soon :(
KaiAlways chapter 4 . 11/24/2019
would you marry me?
KaiAlways chapter 3 . 11/24/2019
i think i'm in love with you
KaiAlways chapter 2 . 11/24/2019
this story's so perfect i can't even brEATH
KaiAlways chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
NOOOOOOOOOO, MAN. ESTO ES ÉPICO. Te amo por traer ésta historia a mi vida
notYacob chapter 5 . 11/16/2019
I've always thought Harry Potter logic about wands was rather limiting. In some stories that's a good thing, in some it's bad, but it mostly doesn't change much.

Having a magic tattoo replace her wand isn't a bad way of removing that limit, and you could do some interesting things with it if you keep it in mind. Maybe the tattoo could grow/change as she does, or simply move a little or glow when she performs magic. I've been reading a lot of grimdark stuff lately, so my first thought for solving the 'wand problem' is to through ritual, or appropriately grisly surgery, implant the wand or wand materials in the arm or hand. This would of course have some unexpected and appropriately grimdark side effects.i don't think that's the kind of tone you're going for here though.
tony549 chapter 5 . 11/12/2019
Thanks for the story. Looking forward to more chapters; your muse and RL permitting.
Blunacy14 chapter 5 . 11/8/2019
Another great chapter! I can’t wait to see how she interacts with Tony and peter in the future I’m sure they will be some fun scenes! And I am also following the difference a smile makes since you asked! Please keep the chapters coming
Missfroogy chapter 5 . 11/7/2019
Hey thank you for your hard work I appreciate it love this chapter and I can’t help but love the new idea of the tattoo also I read some of your fanfic but EOD is my absolute favorite
Kurochach chapter 5 . 11/7/2019
I really liked the idea of the wand being turned to ashes, and then Harley using them for a tattoo and trolling Death !
As for the story I follow: EOD (here and on Ao3), Beyond the Blaze and The Twelth Blessing.
era-romance chapter 5 . 11/7/2019
loved it. really looking forward to what happens next.
Hope this is a Harley x Tony fic. they have chemistry