Reviews for Elements of Death
candinaru25 chapter 6 . 8/2/2020
lol thanos is just hilarious here.
jgood27 chapter 6 . 7/16/2020
Love this story and can't wait to read more
LordyLorLor chapter 2 . 6/15/2020
This is so heartbreaking my sOul UgH—
Fairy King Oberon chapter 6 . 6/7/2020
I gotta say, this fic has some serious potential. can't wait to see how far you go with it.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
ok, I'm going to try to guess the realms mentioned. first, I'll get the obvious one out of the way, Marvel. probably the comics considering that the mcu hasn't mentioned death as an entity. even Thanos didn't actually mention her. I'm going to guess that the first one mentioned is Percy Jackson and the Olympians specifically the Heroes of Olympus set. finally I'm not totally sure on the last one but my suspicion is Dragon Ball. which variant of Dragon Ball I have no clue, but if that's not it, I have no clue.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
actually if you look for it there is a reason fluffy is susceptible to music. if you read the Percy Jackson series, do you remember the door of Orpheus? it was an entrance to the underworld used by Orpheus who was a stupidly talented music player whose music was so good it could break stone, put Cerberus to sleep, and even draw a tear from Hades himself. that is why fluffy is put to sleep with music.
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 5/25/2020
Pretty good chapter
FreeLoveFreeSpirit chapter 6 . 5/18/2020
I absolutely love the idea of Harley getting a tattoo of the modified deathly hallows. I really hope you continue writing this brilliant fic! Can't wait to see more Tony & Harley interactions.
nad4.35 chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
not usually a fan of gender bending characters, but I genuinely like what you've done with Harley and the story is good, really good. can't wait to read about her mishaps and hijinks.
keep it up I look forward to the next release.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2020
I’m glad you’re back! One thing I was wondering...I know Death/Thanatos isn’t seen by regular people, just Harley, but *could* he appear to them if he wanted to? I’d love to see toddler Death appearing out of nowhere and freaking out Tony! And maybe badgering him about being the “Merchant of Death?”
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
deathwearsblack chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
thank you for this chapter.
automaton14 chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
just found the story and I love it
TigerWolf chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
I'm excited by how different this story is turning out to be from what I expected. I look forward to your future chapters.
Runereader of the Nightwings chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
I definitely think this flows way better! Well done! And I look forward to more!