Reviews for Crimson Twilight
Darkstalker728 chapter 11 . 8/24
I believe you should take this off hold. It is a good story!
Naru Nanigoto chapter 11 . 7/4
Even though this chapter is short, it doesn't matter. Anyways, I just wanted to review the previous chapter because Crimson's dad caught my interest in the first chapter. He was the one responsible of Crimson's misguid path that leave him with twilight in the process. It just feels nice to know a little bit about him.
Naru Nanigoto chapter 7 . 5/29
I can say that you improve on the "as" factor, and you're not using it that much. I got to congratulate you for that. But I didn't do a review for some awful grammar, ¡I just did it because this chapter BLEW MY MIND!.
Naru Nanigoto chapter 3 . 5/7
Ok... I think is time for some small "Constructive Criticism". Please don't get offended; ¡The story is going great!, I can tell you have a lot of imagination so I won't judge that. The thing I should primarily criticized is the overuse of the word "as". You need to find a more diverse way to describe characters actions by not saying "as" that much. I'm not saying you shouldn't use that word, Is just that you use it to much... T-That's all (OwO)*
Kairi671 chapter 1 . 5/6
its official I love it! Crimson x Twilight forever! I can't wait for more. Your writing is pretty good.