Reviews for Order of the Olympians
Best Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
This is the best PJO and HP crossover I have ever seen on , and it has some length to it. Your writing is really organized, and the demigods aren't ridiculously overpowered wizards AND are in character, unlike some other stories I've seen. Keep up the great work!
pdz chapter 19 . 9/15/2020
oh wow. I would have never thought that.
pdz chapter 11 . 9/14/2020
Oh noooo is he dr. thorn all over again?
GenericPjoName chapter 13 . 9/9/2020
The best answer is Obliviate.

Every PJO and HP crossover ever:

Harry “I know you’re demigods”

Percy “FACK”

What should be done:

Harry “I know you’re demigods”

Percy “Obliviate!”
Joeythewallaby chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Such a legendary piece of work, the best I have seen on FanFiction Can u pls do more pjo and hoo?
Puglover12 chapter 4 . 8/15/2020
Im late but I support you and i love ur cahapters!
InsertRandomUncreativeNameHere chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
Chaos...? I'm at a loss to come up with any other major primordial that has something to do with 'C'. And if he weren't more powerful he wouldn't say a 'mere' god unless he was against them which it doesn't seem he is. He seems kind of neutral but wants to get this over with. That could just be me though.
I like it!
P34n6t chapter 27 . 7/16/2020
gjjdjgkjfjkgjgirejsiglriagjwelshyfkehgxdbfuijdluhsgwiuehruithlsgeruhtgwirslezfjirjguiw45oh4

This story was amazing! I loved every part of it. It wasn't rushed at all, and overall everything was well thought out. Keep up the great writing! :D
Joy Grace Patricia chapter 2 . 7/6/2020
Not to be 'that guy' but hmm... its Hecate not Hectate.

3 3 3
Asteriag0411 chapter 3 . 6/10/2020
Yasss
Imnotnormal309 chapter 27 . 5/14/2020
WOW. I have read at least 50 pjo/hp crossovers and this one has earned its place in my top five. Very impressed with how you did everything.
MoonStar10606 chapter 20 . 4/13/2020
oh. i'm a dummy, apparently. good twist!
MoonStar10606 chapter 19 . 4/13/2020
You did a really good job with this chapter! two things, though; didn't they defeat Kronos/Chronos in PJO? also, isn't he... REALLY STINKING EVIL? otherwise, love the story!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 1/18/2020
Interesting twist
Blackstar589 chapter 27 . 12/22/2019
this was absolutely amazing. i could not sleep till i finished it. can you do a crossover of percy jackson and avengers?