Reviews for True Kindness
The Paladin chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
That was really good, very in character and plausable though the DD didn't really welcome Ken as I'm sue you know by now. In Service, The Paladin
Taigurl chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Oh I love it! Ken ::droolz computer short-circuts::...Ken, ahh,hottie...::Glomps Ken-chan to pieces:: good ficcies, yes, very good. Ken...hottie...
Moondancer chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Great story! Had a good moral too!
Kenfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
That was great! I hope you write a ton more like that!
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Ooh... nice fic.. I like any fic with Ken... he's just soo cool.. don't you think so? _ Well, gotta read more... c u! Continue on! _ (This is sooo getting on my favorites...)
Flippant Wisdom chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
*grins* Oh no. That name was perfect! I don't have a complaint, this was the best Digimon story (I've only red what..3 stories so far. *innocent look*) I've red so far. I loved it!
Eddy chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Its genisis of evil like in the bible story
name change chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Ooh! That episode when Ken found his heart made me cry! (I love this)
Cami aka Lee chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Hiya! Woohoo! That was great! Very good! So excellent! ALl ur stories r so good! Keep it up, plez! Byeya! _! ((BTW-Did ne1 else see that when Ken was remembering the first time he used the digivice that when Wormmon was telling Ken how glad they were partners that there was another person there? He looked liked Davis except that his hair was paler... Coincidence? I think not... He was the leader of the original DD's! Ken was an original DD! Sorry 'bout that... _;;))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
that was a pretty good story but somehow i doubt the digidestined would just welcome ken to their group with open arms
Jujubee chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Ken is good! Yes!
chibinova1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Sniff, sniff.

How sweet. Great ending.

I always thought that Ken wa cute.

His brother was okay.
Digifan316 chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Worthy of an actual episode. I'm surprised that no one has hired you yet.
Rinoa chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
That was neat!It reminds me of a story I've read in a book I have...
Firenzie chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Whoa, that was really good! I loved the part with Ken and the puppy (Sam is a very appropriate name) and the part with Davis and Jun. Actually, I loved the entire thing. It had a good plot and it was written very well. Great job!