Reviews for RWBY:New Dawn
Mad King C chapter 4 . 9/12
Can you continue this it’s really good
Zapper3000380 chapter 4 . 6/6
this looks good.
razer14 chapter 4 . 4/19
Please get it done
ManticoreBlues chapter 4 . 3/18
are you still writing this?
Guest1 chapter 1 . 2/21
Come in plz continue this, forget Jaune's story, this one is better
Fyr RedNight chapter 4 . 1/21
That's a stellar looking story there!

In all seriousness though, this story gots lots of potential.
The plot so far looks good and sound, and the characters are well written. You did a great job in picturing the Master Chief and the Arbiter's way of acting towards each other.
The same can be said about the Remnant side of course.

I'm a big fan of those kind of stories where the Master Chief and Cortana crash lands on planets of other fandoms, and it looks like this story is going to be a blast!

I'm very much eager to read the next chapters to come.

Until then, keep up the good job!
Rebounder1904 chapter 4 . 10/20/2018
This story is great thus far. Keep up the good work mate. Reading from Malaysia.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
This is going really well. Please do not make Chief or Arbiter weak in this story. They are probably on par with Ozpin at the very least.
Weebo23 chapter 4 . 10/1/2018
I would love to see more updates
Goldspark1 chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
Deeply enjoyed the call to the Arbiter when he was calling out the ship watching him. Here he is fighting for his life against a near endless enemy and they can't bother to assist? It was a nice call back to Halo 2 when the Arbiter was entering the library and Tarturus stayed in his ship while the Flood attacked him.

Enjoyed the weakness you gave our heroes. Chief and Arbitor are both dangerous on their own yet are at their most powerful when they have weapons and ammo.
FORD B chapter 4 . 9/26/2018
Great chapters!
scottusa1 chapter 4 . 9/21/2018
Good chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Mr Nail chapter 4 . 9/20/2018
What a close one with Arbiter haha she probably would've been terrified XD

Anyways despite their being no action this was a good chapter! I hope you continue the story :D
darkvampirekisses chapter 4 . 9/17/2018
Lol they're lucky Ruby was sleepy...

I hope to see more!
doom2099 chapter 4 . 9/16/2018
This is really awesome crossover story! especially you put my favorite Thel Vadam Arbiter in this story! :D

Anyway, keep the good work and please continued this story ;)