Reviews for Iris on the gravestone
MLLu chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Your one-shot was absolutely beautiful. I sincerely like how you channeled your own experience into this story of yours. Furthermore, I like that you have chosen Ino as the main character. In the manga/anime it was always Shikamaru. Even though I like him I wished, the audience could see what Choji and Ino were going through as well. Your story here definitely satisfied my wishes. I would also like to point out about the iris. That was a nice detail/symbolism to include in a Ino story and I totally dig the title as well. It makes sense now! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your losses, I can only imagine how it must feel like to go through what you have been. I sincerely hope that you can cope with it.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful one-shot! ;)
hinatayvonne chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Your writing was beautiful and my condolences for your loss, losing someone you love is all ready painful but losing three in that short amount of time. Must hurt unimaginably it's something no one should go through, I hope for your best and rember there is always light .
Evie chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
That was beautifully written.
I get your feelings about the funeral, it drains everything out of you and if you have to attend several in such a short amount of time it's even worse. I'm sorry for your loss, I know how much it hurts, and if your coworkers know about what happened to your family (three funerals) they should be able to understand why you didn't show up. In a different scenario, you'd be there, but sometimes the situation that you're in doesn't allow you to attend. And there's nothing wrong with that, so I hope you are not beating yourself too much...