Reviews for The Worst Date Ever
Montana chapter 5 . 9/15
One of the top three pro/con lists... there are some great nuggets in here- hilarious. Thanks for sharing this story!
Montana chapter 4 . 9/15
How to win arguments with Ayn Rand quotes... I’m dying. Dying! This story is so much fun.
Montana chapter 1 . 9/15
The set-up is good; I’m hooked. Also, this premise... I’m on board, verry [sic] excited. Anyone who objects has a pretty flawed understanding of fanfiction. Did I mention I’m excited?
ScienceMama chapter 5 . 9/7
This was hilarious and so cute!
whispersofday chapter 5 . 8/27
What a delightful read. I smiled so damn much!
mylifedependsonSOLANGELO chapter 1 . 8/25
I have not reviewed a fic in many moons but this is too good not too review. I love dramione, and the way you got their dynamic is perfect. I also love Brooklyn Nine-Nine so thank you for combining these two beautiful things into one absolutely adorable fic. Also, Jake and Amy do seem to have a similar dynamic to Draco and Hermione, although Draco is smarter than Jake.
agentfandoms74 chapter 5 . 7/20
I'm not even slightly joking when I tell you that I laughed so hard while reading this! It was bloody brilliant and a very realistic Dramione story with the teasing banter and all. Wonderful writing!
sunshine.katz chapter 5 . 7/17
Leo circa Titanic (and Romeo Juliet) absolutely cracked me up because that was definitely his best period! Loved this :p
vastly entertaining. thank you for writing this
chronicreverie chapter 5 . 7/6
A complete pleasure to read and will most likely be revisited again for a good laugh.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 5 . 5/12
Lol Draco makes this story hilarious
Sundaegirl99 chapter 5 . 5/1
Lol this was so cute!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 4 . 4/30
Omg a Paul Ryan lecture hahahahaha!
Sleepytimefics chapter 5 . 4/29
Hey how do you write something so hilarious yet so sweet? great job I loved it :)
Sundaegirl99 chapter 3 . 4/28
Hahaha, CHRISTMAS CAROLS! That’s hilarious!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »