Reviews for Random Small Love Hina Fan Fiction Bites
notconfident chapter 11 . 12/30/2004
Haha. Just the way I like it. Kanako and Motoko... their so cute together! ()'' haha... nice to see the bi-ness... makes her more attractive. LoL... continue your Randomness!
Innortal chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
You should get the translated versions of the Love Hina manga, as it goes into greater detail about the promise as well as the relationship between Naru/Keitaro/Mutsumi. It shows that Keitaro and Mutsumi were pretty wild, even when hanging out with little Na-chan. If you ever decide to write for Su, just play with her adult side, as it is only seen twice and shows a great deal of love for Keitaro/Ramba Ru, and is thus easier to say since she realized that her brother will never accept the real her, she has fallen for Keitaro, who likes her no matter what her appearance is.

The bisexuality of Kanako is a good jump, as she did feel up Mitsune and Motoko at the beginning of the Love Hina Again series.

Good luck.

Innortal
ryan macdonald chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Oops, I posted it 3 times by accident, sorry, please delete 2 of the 3 copies if you able to do so...
This fanfic look pretty good so far. I'm sticking with it.

About your opinion about America's actions during World War II, I have to disagree with you. If the Americans hadn't used the atomic bombs on Japan, then they would have to invade Japan and the American and Japanese losses would have been according to some estimates as being one million American/Allied soldiers killed as well as Millions of Japanese soldiers AND civilians killed.

As for the allied bombings on Japanese civilian targets, while it is disturbing, the Americans at the time needed to weaken Japan's industrial capacity so that they could win. The alternative would have been 2 to 3 years of more fighting and countless numbers of people on both sides would die. Besides, I think that the Americans learned from World War II because nowadays, they usually try to avoid hitting civilians in wars. It isn't always successful however as has been seen with the wars in the Middle East and Kosovo.

Also, while the Americans obviously did do controversial stuff during World War II, keep in mind that the Japanese did far worse things such as their pillaging and plundering of China, the massacares that they commited after seizing places such as Hong Kong, the Philipines, Singapore, etc. There was also the sneak attack on Pearl Harbour that started it all for the Americans.

As for your doubts as to whether or not that they would have used Atomic bombs on Germany if they had to, I disagree. I think that they would have if need be since the Allies wanted Hitler's plans for global domination stopped at ANY cost.

All in all, Motoko had the right idea in that war is seldom honourable. In war, unpleasant things happen and nowadays, war has ceased to be just personal combat, it involves terrible weapons that the samurai would consider to be dishonourable. While the Americans aren't perfect, they're preferable to having the Nazis or Soviets in charge of the world. Still, you're entitled to your opinion.

RagAltima chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I like how this story is written. You have an interesting interpretation of Shinobu. And i looked up Ping Pong Club that IS a very messed up anime. By the way, if you want to get the full Love Hina manga you can go here .cc/manga/manga/lovehina/

You'll find out Naru isn't so bad in the last two volumes.
lucasart chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
star wars is way better than star trek you trekkie!

Go play Dungeons and dragons in your basement!
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 10 . 8/29/2004
hey great chapter you had me really into it. with all these japanese words your making me read out loud in my head in japanese.

so any way keep up the great work and keep adding japanese words to it!

"there is no shortcuts to a place worth going."
Baka-Alaskan chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
Nice chapter, very interesting, Shi-san. Great to see more from you.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 9 . 5/24/2004
Nice to see that you've updated this thing...
Mind if I tag along? Maybe see what's going on? I mean, hey having a weretiger at your side is generally a good thing...
Murto Couldn't be bothered Signing in chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
I quite like where the 8th chapter is going. I almost feel sorry for Seta. :)
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
Hm... Interesting. (tilts head thoughtfully)
Baka-Alaskan chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
Very Nice chapter. And I love the Monty Python quote. Again nicely done.