Reviews for Fidelius - a tale of pig-headedness
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
Whoosh. That was some more body count.

Voldemort surprised me at the time, but in retrospect it makes perfect sense. He cared not for the sheep.
TheMonitor1079 chapter 3 . 11/29/2018
This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 8/25/2018
Wow, a very good Biblical adaptation of the plagues visited on the Egyptian pharo.

:))
serialkeller chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Not bad :D
kurolothgarian chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
good story. interesting use of the Fidelius Charm.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
Well, that got weird fast. Too AU for me, but to each his own.
Delathen chapter 3 . 4/10/2018
Loved this! I always adore it when authors find new and clever ways to use contrivances of canon to great effect!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2018
Interesting story, clearly shows that Harry Potter with the Deathly Hallows was too much of a coward similar to Albus Dumbledore's ideology of passivsim aka cowardiance...
SlickRCBD chapter 3 . 4/3/2018
I read this on CaerAzkaban, my only additional comment is that you should mark it as complete.
Very appropriate for Passover, although my family celebrates Easter even though I personally haven't attended Church except for weddings and funerals since 1993.

Then again, Passover is technically part of the Christian dogma as well, they just don't celebrate it anymore because it is too close to Easter.
BMS chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
A Very Well Done Story!
Nice couple of Twists at the end w/ Voldie back and Hermione's Fidelius.
Favored
BMS chapter 2 . 4/2/2018
Funny stuff.
I do find it odd he wasn't lynched. There can't be that many Aurors that would support him that a desperate mob couldn't overcome them.
BMS chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
LOL!
Great idea!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Interesting idea
ARedHair chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
Cute seems the wrong word for a story of Biblical wrath.
Scary powerful version of the Fidelius.
Zamia chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
What one little error can do. Enjoyable read and thanks to HermanT for putting it in his C1.
Cheers. Z