Reviews for Gold
graceandpipp chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This was an intresting spin on the abused harry, with severus finding out, I like it. Good job. :)
Calypso Jackson chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
EPILOUGE PLEASE!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Loved this fanfic and I hope you make a sequel or continue this fanfic to I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
Shodow98 chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
Could you write a more solid conclusion, because I felt that the end was a bit confusing about what is happening and what's going to happen. Please consider the idea, thanks.

-Sari98
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
i think the end is weird, but i like the rest. :D :D
Lexi0521 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
That was intense. Wonderful, but intense. I highly recommend this story!

Thank you for sharing your talented gift!
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
*puppy-dog pout* More please? This was so cute! xD i really enjoyed it. Abrupt ending, but i kind of think it made the story what it needed to be... It just makes it sort of special in a way... It's like... i don't know how to say it really... It's just like if you had ended it any other way it would've ruined the effect... the specialness... the peace and completion of the story. Do you know what i mean? i would love to read more, but as a separate entity to this story. i've alerted and added this story to my favorites, so whatever you decide to do i'm here to read more if you add to it, or re-read what you have written if you don't. All-in-all... Thanks for a great story! Andkeep writing! :)
Lullaby-Dream-24 chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
u had better continue the story. i will b very unhappy if u don't. it's very good, & i hope u continue, even if it has been quite a few years since u started it.
faramiriel chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
ummmm okay that was random?
aliengirlguy chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
i rather enjoyed the story, but it would be nice if there was an eplougue
kitcat19us chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
great chapter..please finish the story..I want to see what happens!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
nice chapter
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
The story sounds very interesting so far, especially the bit about Harry.
Bonomania chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Well, I certainly left it a LONG time to review this, but seeing as I've only just got into HP fic, I think it's ok. XD

I love this. It's very original and your Harry in particular is fantastic.

Great stuff x
Snapegirlkmf chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Great story, I'm happy that the beast aka Vernon got what he deserved and now both of them can be at peace at last.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »