Reviews for Aftermath
storm-brain chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Guess not enoguh people reviewed.

The suspense isn't necessarily killing me. I just find it amusing that it's another one of thsoe stories written almost exactly seven years ago.

Makes you wonder. Where's the author. Why did they never finish. Do they even remember FFN at all. Is this review going to show up and make someone look back at their old writing and cringe, or if the email isn't even used anymore.

Yeah, there's all sorts of pondering one can do over an unused FFN account.

Ah well. I'm off to do Spanish homework.
Nedda chapter 15 . 6/30/2003
I love the twist that this has taken. Hot!
Leanne8582 chapter 15 . 6/27/2003
Whoa. Well, that was a hell of plot twist. So, all this time, Nicky's been evil. Hmm. Wonder what the real Nicky will be like.
msu-being lazy chapter 15 . 6/27/2003
uhoh, someone's being naughty. I kinda had this niggling feeling something was up with Nicky, but it still came as a surprise.

Don't hurt Spike! Or I guess even Buffy too. ;)

wolf116 chapter 15 . 6/26/2003
He'd better not bite her. I don't like it, not one bit. Yea he wants Buffy,but if he wanted her that way he'd have done it himself.
ColeHart chapter 15 . 6/26/2003
Spike won't go for it...WILL HE? He CAN'T...PLEASE give us a happy ending (but even if you don't I'll still love you!)Update soon please.
Leanne8582 chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
The end of that chapter was sneaky.

This is just an observation- fell free to ignore me- but when I was reading the beginning of the chapter, where Buffy felt uncomfortable about being around Nicky, I thought she might think about her own, temporary, ability to read minds. The power she felt and her friends reaction to it.

If you need the reference, it was the third season episode, "Earshot."
ColeHart chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
You are so funny! I love the banter b/t Spike and Buffy and the kickass fight scene! The energy in this chapter makes it leap off the page. Update again soon!
msu chapter 14 . 6/19/2003
ohh, a cliffhanger. And yes I liked the fighting scene, laughed at Spikes' witty banter with the vampires, and buffy berating the chatty cathy. lol That was too funny.

Don't leave us hanging for too long on this cliff! :)

ColeHart chapter 13 . 6/16/2003
Love it. When is the big battle coming? I want more!
Leanne8582 chapter 13 . 6/16/2003
Don't worry. We still like you!

Good chapter. I'm starting to like Nicky more and more. Looking forward to the next update.
Tobert chapter 13 . 6/14/2003
great chapter. kinda short though. maybe a longer one next time? please? keep up the good work and update soon.
msu chapter 13 . 6/14/2003
Hey E-

I don't think it was you, everyone was having problem uploading anything since the 11th. And I think if has a problem with you they take your account completely off and yu have to start all over...I believe.

I'm all ready for this battle with Nedda. Should be a good one...oh and I love Spike!

BunnyKat chapter 12 . 6/8/2003
(Bunny) Oh! This is getting really good. Update soon!
Mita427 chapter 12 . 6/6/2003
O O! This is really really really good! I'm lovin' the idea and I wanna know what happens next! Update sooN!