Reviews for Life Can't Just be a Zemeckis Cube
Update please
Johhnyfive chapter 1 . 5/23
Interesting start, great title. I like the familiar comaraderie between the High Five. I think Art3mis giving her friends crap for speaking in Japanese is rude, out of character, and borderline racist though!
Akira-Hayama chapter 2 . 5/14
Lowkey invested in the story so far. Can't wait to see the progression of Daito and Aikona's relationship.
HearterGal chapter 2 . 5/7
I’m loving the plot, but how could Aikona be deadly to the OASIS, really? She seems like a famous person who disguises herself, and that’s not so bad, really.
Sagittarius Aquarius chapter 1 . 5/5
SQUEEEEEEE! SO CUTE! Please write more?
Jazzman03 chapter 1 . 4/15
I really like this story.
I've added it to the community.
Please keep it up.
GizGiz chapter 1 . 4/12
Hahaha I love the bet that Wade and Helen made! I feel like they acually would do that and sho and daito were really cute.. Hope you update soon !:-)
HearterGal chapter 1 . 4/7
Nice! So gonna wait for the next one!
ReadyReviewerOne chapter 1 . 4/6
There is no movie classification yet, guys. This is literally the only section of the site with Ready Player One fics. I wouldn't worry about it. Putting it in with the book is pretty much the only way to get it noticed right now.

Anyways, cute chapter. Doing a follow-up is always fun.
RedDestroyer77 chapter 1 . 4/4
OK looks good the way it's going just remember that Sho is actually Chinese in the movie because he said xie xie at the start and that's thank-you in Chinese and Diato said Arigato which is thank-you in Japanese. I know in the book he was Japanese but of your going for after the movie stick to it.

P.S. it was good now hurry up so I can read more.
Greenyugi chapter 1 . 4/3
Yeah he's right, following the movie is fine, if this was listed under RPO the movie. It is not.
That awesome gundam has a name. RX-78. In other news, this looks like it could be shaping up to be a good story.
FFdotNET chapter 1 . 4/2
It was a good chapter. The only thing is, you followed the movie's plot. That's a big turn off for me.