Reviews for Horror Collection: Remastered
Ruin Noir chapter 1 . 4/25
Greetings ArcanicEmbers,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on reworking your story. I am reading the newly posted chapters in tandem with those already posted and see a very drastic improvement in both the story and your summary. Well done.

Now onto this chapter: I enjoy how you've reworded the conversations so it isn't merely a classic CP of your original "reworked" chapter - many would simply have taken the easy way out, and I am glad you did not. The new style flows much better and doesn't sound quite so "by-rote." It sounds very much like a conversation any teenager and their parents would have had on an incredibly long car trip.

Your new introduction to Freddy was also very likable. I, myself, haven't seen the Nightmare series in some time but it felt very much like a "Freddy" thing to say and do, appearing behind Fayora and his tone was quite right. He seemed much more menacing here than he did in your original post and the improvement is echoed in the story.

I'm eager to see what awaits us as your story goes on.

Thank you for your writing.

- Ruin Noir
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 2 . 4/9
It goes on.
Now she met Jason and made friends with him. Besides, he now knows about Freddy. Let's see what happens next and I'm curious if she'll see them again.
Does Ash also happen?
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 1 . 4/2
An interesting story.
But does she only hit each killer once or will the killers also go to the throat to get them? And does she meet the heroes too?