Reviews for A Past Long Forgotten
Animalover205 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I liked this one, it's really good. I hope that you come out with the third chapter soon.
katididnot chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
this is really great! i love where this is going! keep up the good work!

Katy
CampionSayn chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Sa!

Lady's choice for one of the few good fics in the Escaflowne section! This is wonderful! I'm a little disapointed that you haven't up-dated it, but that can be forgiven if you do up-date... I hope you will, anyway. It would be such a shame to see this go to waste.
aan chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Hi! Your story is really good. PLease do continue. I would really like to know what happens next.
sea-singer chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
hello. good story . could you please update this story? It's really good! And could you pleas eupdate all that she is and alternate universe too? 10/10
Priestess of Passion chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
this is a really really good begining! i really like u're story, and i could tell that u're a good writer! u thought up of a awsome plot for this story and its nice to have somthing refreshing like this. n e way update soon and i hope u read u're next chapter soon!
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
fascinating fic
I can't wait to see where you go from here
Hitomi and Merle friendship is an interesting option
FantasyChick
DarkCherryPrincess chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Awesome story! PLease update soon :):):)!
Inda chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
This sounda interesting? Don't make Hitomi to harsh. Shes gotta live a little. All royalty isn't bad. I like it. Plead continue
SaWa-San chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
yupie!1 You FINALLY updated! Great chapter! PLEASE GO ON ASAP! (Oh and can I kill Merle too? *eg*)
hito chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
you have to post up more chapters to this story... with the summary and all the story is sure to be interesting... so please keep the chapters coming...
Merlegirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Write more now please? I want to hear more of this story!
SaWa-San chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This story sound abolutely COL! I#m already totaly facinated by it! When will Hitomi meet Van? When will her past be revealed? (I don't think she will like what she going to hear. She hates the royals after all and being one must drive her nuts... *g*)

PLEASE GO ON SON!
Enzeru no Yami chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
interesting ... very interesting, it's been done before well kinda. but i will be waiting impatiently for your next chapter. Please update soon,

Enzeru No Yami
Macky chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Great idea for a story. I really like this idea because it is very oriogonal. As for pairings i also think a Merle Dilandau one would be a good (If somewhat odd) pairing. Hope you update soon