Reviews for Running to the Light
princeselisa chapter 29 . 6/10
Great story. Thanks!
Ajfflady chapter 29 . 6/6
Just wonderful. This was a very different and dark subject you handled it so well. I nearly read it in one go. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Glad Jake called him out for being stupid. All of this could have been prevented. I wasn’t expecting James to be involved though. Huh.
I’m worried Bella will be recaptured before Edward wises up! If he’s not going to the police he should at least press for more info! I suppose finding her family is a step in the right direction but I think having the freak arrested is #1. As for Rosalie, if she does have a problem with James being fired then she’s fucked up as well. She seen what happened!
So the five of his friends that were there just stood by watching James drag her and pin her to the wall instead how satopping it themselves? They took the time to calm Edward and wait for him to show up, prolonged the assault. Sheesh
He’s already found her, of course! If she gone to the police and had him reported for kidnapping this could have been avoided. She could have simply told them where she was being kept and they would have raided and found him or his identity, at least. But no, she gallivanting around the town getting a makeover. Why? Edward is not thinking at all. He’s stupid, worrying about is BAD BOY PERSONA while she’s dealing with a demented stalker. Bella obviously does not know better, but he should have the common sense to get help. I mean, really, he knows there is someone she’s running from who had abducted her at 5 years old but all he thinks to do is eat his cousin to search the name that she thinks is hers.
He should take her to the police! They could do finger print checks, looking through missing children reports, she can tell them everything she knows, etc. they don’t know that the kidbapper has anything to do with the police. It’s a slight possibility that her story just wasn’t online. Him trying to solve this is stupid!
How does her being in his shirt translate to him being tied down? They were literally just laughing at the thought hours before. I think the characters should be toned down a bit. Everyone but Bella is obnoxious and too excitable.
Again with the “bad boy” image.. he needs to stop worrying about his image. If he was a real bad boy he would not give a fuck what anyone thinks about his life. He sounds like a poser. I think you can paint Edward as a tough, tattoo covered, bad boy, rebel type without it being mentioned every chapter! He shouldn’t be the one labeling himself as a bad boy. I don’t mean to be rude, because I am interested in this story, it’s just that he is not coming off as authentic.
Edward is so corny.. he can hear his image crumbling? Because he has a girl in is apartment? So dramatic. And douchey
The fact that he calls himself a bad boy is a little cringey tbh. I’m a bad boy with tattoos, I’m Edward Cullen.. yikes
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/3
Running To The Light has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
It's great
I thought the police watching marcua
They must find bella soon
Where is marcua