Reviews for A Promise to Keep
Lover of dbz chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
SEQUEL ! Please
PhillipPotter chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
OH my gosh they r sexaully rape by their dad! this Mayu's story from Elvin Lied all over again
yaoifanfan chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Although im not a big DBZ fan I loved it! 10/10 ;)

P.S.- Im new to fanfiction and I was wondering if you could beta my story? (first one!)
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Awesome, best story. I like Trunks and Cheenas relationship.
Crecy chapter 6 . 4/18/2003
O... Me want evil bastard to go BOOM! Die f*er die! *evil laugh*
FallenTears84 chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
SEQUEL! That's what I want! This was an awesome story and I hope to definately see more from Cheena in other stories
Swimming Angel chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
Hey!

Cool story! I saw my s/n at the bottom! Cool 8-D!
ChocolateEclar chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
Woh hoo! Mr. Tightly got the crap kicked out of him! _- That was a great ending! Please write a sequel! I want to know what happens to Jamie and Tammy next.

Bye! _
Valkyrie4 chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
AW! What a nice ending. Jamie and Tammy being reunited with their astranged mother, Cheena having two new friends, and Tightly having the shit kicked out of him. At least he got what he deserved...But he should have been put in a nice coma, full of broken bones.

Plz plz plz plz plz plz put up a sequel, this was one kick-ass fic!

: Yeah! Nice work Cheena-Son! (begins chant) Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Me: Sequel! Sequel! _
Kativa-chan chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
YES! *Jumps up and down* ffn works for me now! This was a really kool story! I can't wait for the sequel!
N-sama chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
Cant wait to see if the sequal comes out! _ YEAH! The Mr Tightly got what was coming for him!
samicat chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
I created Kakarita because I just needed someone to help Chi Chi. I know that sounds stupid but I got to like her and now look where whe is.** points to Kakarita's Adventures**. I think you should write a sequel, this story was awesome. I loved it, just loved it. Keep updating with your other stories.-samicat
chico chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
You:If you'd like a sequel then tell me and I'll do it...

wel...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I want a sequel!

Plz

go go go go go go go goku, you kicked his as BAD!
FallenTears84 chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
I enjoyed it! Goku should of killed him! I want a sequel to this and he better really get what's coming to him when they do meet. Great Job!
Sailor Bree chapter 5 . 4/3/2003
Hmm... was acting up, so I didn't get to read or review the last chapter...but anyway, great chapter, the man is still creepy, I thought Cheena was going to beat the crap out of him, but now the Z-fighters will do it, and update!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »