Reviews for The Rewrite
scrappy8 chapter 15 . 9/22
lilly-flower15 chapter 15 . 9/22
MMax chapter 15 . 9/22
I am glad that I was patient. Thanks for the new chapter. I was thinking that Draco would be placed in Slytherin as sort of a mole and spy.
scrappy8 chapter 14 . 8/5
nadasnape chapter 14 . 8/5
why was remus not happy
lilly-flower15 chapter 14 . 8/5
merendinoemiliano chapter 13 . 8/5
Not bad,i didn't expect this change about Bellatrix,it could be interesting, let's see. Good work
scrappy8 chapter 13 . 7/17
nadasnape chapter 13 . 7/19
yes i can't wait for bellatrix's trail
lilly-flower15 chapter 13 . 7/19
merendinoemiliano chapter 12 . 7/17
GreatReally nice and cute, tough so much talks sometime. I can't wait to see the outcome of first year and some work.
tarabumble83 chapter 8 . 7/10
interesting chapter keep going
scrappy8 chapter 12 . 6/22
storp930 chapter 12 . 6/24
My review will hold spoilers
Bloddy complex, this story is not something you read to reflex, almost need a chart to keep track of everything going on. Now with that in mind I am quite enjoying it. And please remember this and don't think I am trying to be mean or rude with the rest of my review.

I truly don't understand trh potters having a daughter and them giving her up. That just goes against the cannon character in my opinion. There whole think is love to die protecting there child. They truly thought they were safe.

I am quite interested in all these love interests you have going on but I fear your making them happen but not truly supporting them. A love interest takes a fair amount of fluff to make work. Besides the cannon relationship I find my self not caring what happens to any of the relationships and truly hopping tons and Charlie break up. I am truly willing to support all the new relationships just make it so we can see there love and that there truly people that can be related to not just people in a book.

Well we are talking romance maybe Remus and McGonical just find a way to lower he age a little bit. Make up a mission thst makes them see each others in a new light and then have them bring out fun side that they both hide but are both shown to have

There is a large elephant in this story that's been bugging me. Ginny and Harry. I loved the part ginny says I want to splash you
Both ginny and Harry are in younger body's then there use to well yes they have magic they should be running into issues both in there relationships and normal life becuse of this. Harry forgetting he not strong and he use to be. Harry kissing ginny out of old habits and it freeking them out that well there still love there, their no spark of pashion (10 and 9 year Olds don't have the chemical in there body till experience pashion yet an there body will not react like there use to)

I truly love the fact that your having them befriend drako it's an amazing idea. I love the fact that becuse Harry was nice to him from the start it made him show his soft side that he only ever shows in the 5th book I think it is to morning mordel. Well I don't think Draco would be a good cannon griffendor he would be a great cannon ravenclaw. With that in mind I you do put him in griffendor please put the effort in to show thst his friendship with Harry and him asking to be sorted not into slitherln is a start of a new Draco that like somewhat like nevel forces his self to be brave but unlike nelvie its does not come easy to him but that still might not fit "Griffendor are brave at heartI wish you the best of luck and I m existed to see how you make this work out.

Magic reserves, I can not wait to learn more about this.

Well I think I ha d given you a true review as my friend who write would put it please remember I am saying this not from the stand point of I hate your story and all of this is wrong I am saying this from a stand point of I love your story and here are something i would recommend you look into further developping. And as a final thought that kind of sums all this whole review your plot is great but needs more fluff to fill in the details and help the characters build most people would rather read 10k worth of plot that fills in all the gaps and builds relationships then 2k that just a built point

Looking forward to chapter 13"
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 1 . 6/22
Brilliant work with the talk to Draco and Narcissa, hoping Sirius and Amelia get back together