Reviews for Shop 'Til You Drop
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
good job! It made me laugh a bit!
Umbridge in Training chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ha Ha, they went to jail!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It sounds just like Lucy and Ethel to try to go shopping only to have the checks bounced, then get their bags stolen, and then get arrested for yelling at a police officer while Ricky and Fred are shocked that they spent so much! Great story!
DreamScar01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Funny. Cute story. It's so Lucy and Ethel. I like it but I think the thing that you could have changed was the dialouge. Don't keep putting "he said" or "she said", and don't overuse the talking verbs like "suggested" "exclaimed" "told the woman" "told the officer" "replied" etc. Try something like,

Lucy grimaced. "Ohh, if there's a way to get the money without getting Ricky mad..."

Or

Lucy's smile melted into a disdainful frown. "Ohh, if there's a way to get the money without getting Ricky mad..."

Go to this really helpful website:

Hope this helps :)

Happy writing.
Reebs1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I thought that the story was well written. It kept my attention. The descriptive words to explain the tones and actions of the characters really helped me visualize the episode in my head as i thought of all of the tones Lucy, Ethal, Fred, and Ricky use in the I love Lucy Series.
Cali IX chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Poor Lucy and Ethel. But MAN! They're such idiots! Knuckleheads...
LoneWolfStar99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hehe truly funny! I really enjoyed reading it! I wish you would continue...too bad it's just a chapter long...:(
Luthien Ancalmon chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
haha! I love it! Sounds like something lucy and ethel would do! Too bad it's only one chapter
Shinra Im just a kid chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
AWESOME! You should make more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
very funny...i can really see this as an actual episode! lol...
Liza chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Cute story.
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
lol. it was funny. i liked it!

mystikalolo
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
That was a cute story! I can just picture all of these things happening to Lucy and Ethel. Nice job.